About the Finance Team
The finance team at Beamery adds incredible value to our business by keeping us focused on the right things. They help manage revenue and forecast reports, monitor expenses for the company and partner with all teams to ensure that we drive business outcomes that are in alignment with our values and strategic goals.
What will you be doing as the FP&A Manager at Beamery?
The Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Beamery will streamline, develop and lead financial planning processes and procedures. You will forecast analytical capabilities and budgeting, and manage the oversight of cash planning. You will need to be a qualified accountant with a strong financial analysis skill set. The role requires the professional to analyse and challenge numbers to influence key stakeholders in the most effective way.
- Budget and forecast activities of the group, including the building and maintenance of complex, and forward looking financial models
- Partner with key stakeholders in the business to model and challenge the assumptions financial forecasts.
- Analyse KPIs and metrics to provide actionable insight including external benchmarking
- Provide a rolling forecast to the senior leadership team, including variance analysis, actuals and commentary with inputs such as Sales Forecasts and Headcount planning.
- Support the financial control team with month end and year end responsibilities when required.
- Cash Forecasting – modelling Cash Runway and sensitivity to changes in business performance and projections.
- Create financial models to analyse information in order to validate business decisions.
- Support senior operational staff by identifying and delivering cost savings and process improvements
- Utilise financial modelling skills to support ad hoc projects and strategic objectives including funding and mergers & acquisitions.
- Prepare for the Financial Due Diligence on future funding rounds or potential transactions.
- Work cross functionally to identify improvements to systems and processes with a Finance interaction and implement changes to drive efficiency and accuracy.
- Professional finance qualification - ACA / ACCA / CIMA or similar
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to build complex financial models
- A strong leader, able to drive changes in systems and behaviors by setting excellent standards and high expectations
- A strong communicator, with the ability to interact at board-level
- A team player, who thrives in a collaborative environment
Here at Beamery we are on a mission to create the foundational technology and infrastructure that shapes the future of talent. Our vision is to make every company a great place to work.
Hundreds of the world's largest businesses use Beamery’s software to attract, engage and retain the right people, and to foster their talent to achieve a meaningful impact.Apply now