ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We're looking for an experienced Agile Delivery Manager to join our rapidly expanding Engineering team. As Agile Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the output of 2 delivery teams, continuously optimising process flow, removing any obstacles, and ensuring the team is enabled to achieve its delivery goals. You will also be providing guidance to the scrum teams and product owners, championing delivery while ensuring all agile practices are followed by all team members. You are someone who is passionate about enabling teams to continuously optimise delivery and use flow optimisation/quality KPIs to help achieve outstanding results. The right person for the role will have a good grasp of what it means to be a servant-leader, fostering a culture of collaboration and of continuous improvement with a high degree of transparency to ensure the teams grow and achieve their goals.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AT BEAMERY?
- Accountable for agile delivery across 2 delivery teams
- Keep teams focused by ensuring the teams deliver to sprint/release commitments by effectively eliminating blockers
- Tracking and reporting of KPIs such as cycle time, velocity and progress through sprints thereby helping to optimise delivery flow and quality KPIs (number of bugs/split per severity/bug cycle time etc)
- Managing the teams delivery plan, schedule and operational board to ensure information is up to date and accurate
- Managing the teams’ backlog, ensuring it has enough buffer, correct priorities, stories are well understood, have adequate acceptance criteria in alignment with definition of done
- Facilitating process related ceremonies (refinement, planning, standups, demos and retrospectives)
- Ensure efficient knowledge transfer/documentation within the team as well as relevant team’s knowledge dissemination within the Engineering organisation
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5 years+ in engineering industry, including 3 years of working as agile coach/scrum master
- Excellent communicator and facilitator, able to focus team on delivery
- Experience in working with teams delivering multi-tenanted B2C or B2B SaaS/PaaS/IaaS cloud based services at scale
- Excellent analytical skills and experience of flow optimisation
- Excellent project management skills (planning/risk management/communication and reporting) and proven experience of running SCRUM/Kanban
- Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle from discovery to operations including CICD processes and practices
- Experience of using Jira and Confluence or similar project/document management tooling
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Comprehensive health coverage, pension plan, unlimited PTO, paid parental leave,
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose focus is growing the future skills of the workplace
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and work with some of the world’s leading brands
- Progressive learning, development, and mentorship opportunities with incredibly talented leaders
Here at Beamery we are on a mission to create the foundational technology and infrastructure that shapes the future of talent. Our vision is to make every company a great place to work. Hundreds of the world's largest businesses use Beamery’s software to attract, engage and retain the right people, and to foster their talent to achieve a meaningful impact.Apply now