The Role & Requirements
As a Professional Services Manager, you are accountable for ensuring the optimal new customer experience for a portfolio of customers and projects, as well as contributing to process and practice optimization and team development to ensure customer and Beamery objectives are met. You will manage and grow a regional team, contribute to rounding out a suite of productized professional services, and enhance our customer experience by defining and deploying best practices and playbooks while coaching the team through the pre-sales, implementation and professional services processes for our customers.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Accountable for a portfolio of customers and projects managed by your team, serving as escalation point within Beamery and with customers as needed
- Manage the estimation of work and the utilization and assignment of resources to ensure implementation design and delivery are aligned to Beamery’s Implementation Methodology and Point of View to deliver tangible business value for each customer.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, while ensuring that customer expectations are aligned.
- Hire, develop, and manage a professional services team, and ensure that they achieve their utilization targets.
- Design, deploy and oversee optimized processes that lead to an efficient, high quality pre-sales and implementation experience that also meet financial targets for cost efficiency
- Actively strengthen team’s technical skillset and helps to grow department knowledge base, resources and talent pipeline
- Mentor team members and provide feedback and coaching to grow and improve skills and align to Beamery core values, implementation methodology and Point of View
- Serve as a role model in conveying Beamery Point of View, knowledge, best practice sharing, proactive actions, and creative problem-solving activities.
- Contribute to Professional Services and Customer Success strategy and operational plans
- Collaborate across Customer Success and with Sales, Product, Marketing and other teams to successfully develop, optimize and deliver on enterprise solutions for customers and to grow Beamery’s business
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of in SaaS professional services or customer success leading global enterprise projects and teams, preferably in the talent domain
- Passionate about the customer experience and committed to continuous improvement
- Proven experience collaborating closely with business leaders to understand the needs of customers and introduce solutions and processes to increase customer satisfaction and success
- Effective communication skills with stakeholders of different levels, departments and functional expertise
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to identify trends and make decisions or adjust plans
- A deep commitment to business and functional diagnosis and solution design
- A hands-on, roll-up-your sleeves approach: we are looking for a proven leader who is passionate about working hands on with customers, on solutions and in the business
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
- Solution oriented and creative thinking skills to evaluate problems and to drive win-win outcomes
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Eager to learn and resourceful in finding solutions
- Travel up to 30%
Here at Beamery we are on a mission to create the foundational technology and infrastructure that shapes the future of talent. Our vision is to make every company a great place to work.
Hundreds of the world's largest businesses use Beamery’s software to attract, engage and retain the right people, and to foster their talent to achieve a meaningful impact.Apply now