Beamery’s mission is to help companies acquire their greatest asset; their people. Our Talent Operating System lets companies attract, engage, and retain the best talent - it’s the one solution that enterprises need to deliver exceptional experiences at every stage of the talent journey, and build meaningful relationships with their future employees.
We employ people who are superb at their jobs and are a reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. We are a team that cares about the right outcome above everything else.
About the Opportunity
The Engagement Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful deliverables (e.g., charter, project/staffing plan, issue logs, etc.) and work with the customer project manager to resolve issues that stand in the way of project success. The Engagement Manager will also be responsible for managing to the agreed to budget and delivering the project profitably.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Become an expert in Beamery’s Implementation Methodology and leverage it on all engagements.
- Manage the implementation of simultaneous customer projects.
- Demonstrate competency in the Beamery product suite.
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to those Professional Service resources working on your implementations.
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Work with the customer project manager to identify and resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
- Work across Beamery teams, including solutions delivery, customer success, enablement, product and engineering to ensure on time, high quality, profitable customer deployments.
- Ensure the customer takes advantage of Beamery best practices.
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
- Ensure the customer can serve as a reference upon completing their implementation.
- Assist in the transition of the customer from professional services to Customer Support & Success.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Present customer with change orders in the event they're asking Beamery to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience project managing HCM or related software within large enterprise customers.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources or Talent Acquisition domains.
- Project Management experience working across cross-functional teams, including solutions delivery within professional services, product and engineering, and third party consultants.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Passion for customer service and the customer experience.
- A growth mindset - the ability to identify where to propose new solutions to achieve long-term business value for the customer and Beamery.
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company a plus.
- Previous service sales experience a plus. Successful candidates have a balance of functional (business) and technical experience.
- Ability to travel up to 30%