We’re looking for a Solutions Delivery Consultant to take the lead in architecting and configuring the Beamery product suite for the largest of our customers.
What will you be doing as a Beamery Solutions Delivery Consultant?
- You’ll be working with Sales and prospects during the Solutions Design stage to ensure that future customers are set up for success when they partner with Beamery; you’ll be working with those same customers during implementation to deliver high-quality, on time solutions within the Beamery product
- As part of the cross functional team at Beamery, you’ll be a part of key customer interactions throughout the customer journey. In the sales process, you partner with Account Executives, and during the implementation process you’ll be working with an Engagement Manager and Project Coordinator.
- Your focus with our prospects and customers will be needs analysis, solution design and configuration, coordinating our internal teams and work with sales, customer success and product to understand customer use cases and enhancement requests
- Conduct deep technical and recruitment process discovery and create reliable solutions within Beamery built on best practices. You’ll be translating business issues into functional and technical specifications to ensure successful delivery while also ensuring compliance and standards as appropriate
- Achieve team, project and business outcomes by managing, diagnosing and solving technical issues that may arise during the delivery life cycle
- Configure Beamery for customer needs, including custom fields, global tags, recipes, campaigns, sources, statuses, stages, pipelines, vacancy groups and permissions/teams
- Work directly with customers to translate business objectives into technical requirements
- Stay up to date with new features and product launches from Beamery and other partners
- Develop trusted and synergetic relationships with clients, partners, and other stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in the needs analysis, solution design and configuration/delivery of enterprise SaaS software
- Experience with email products or marketing automation, recruitment, HR tech, or artificial intelligence are ideal
- Eager to work with and across multiple teams, and at multiple levels and get things done.
- Strong communication skills with different audiences and stakeholders globally
- Able to serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas relating to product
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team construct on major enterprise implementations, as well as the ability to establish rapport and solid working relationships across all levels within customers and all functional groups within Beamery (sales, customer success, enablement, product and engineering)
Some things we also consider important:
- BS or MS in computer science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Highly analytical
- Strong product intuition and user empathy
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passionate about B2B products and building enterprise solutions
- Self starter
- You have the ability to manage multiple implementation priorities simultaneously at various stages of the customer journey
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time