We’re seeking an experienced Software Engineer (Frontend) to join our rapidly expanding engineering team here at Beamery HQ in London. You will join a value delivery team and work on core SaaS capabilities for products that power the experiences for millions of candidates across many of the world's biggest companies and brands.
This role is about giving you a broad remit and early involvement in shaping why you build what you build, as well as the how - from the discovery phase all the way to production operations.
What will you do as a Software Engineer at Beamery?
- Building a market leading B2B multi-tenanted SaaS platform disrupting recruitment industry using the latest in front-end technologies.
- Delivering beautiful products with wide market exposure by contributing to your team’s frontend codebase
- Helping shape the future of the frontend at Beamery by being a core member of the Frontend Tribe
- Making or contributing to architecture and technology choices within your team
We'd love to meet someone who has...
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a Software Engineer delivering scalable cloud based services and apps preferably multi-tenanted B2B or B2C SaaS services
- Real world experience with React, Redux, Styled Components, RxJS
- Good understanding of modern frontend tooling such as Webpack, NPM, Yarn, Storybook
- Good analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Experience of delivering software using Agile delivery methodologies is a must (SCRUM/Kanban)
- Experience of using software engineering practices such as TDD, pair programming, code reviews, code refactoring, branch management and CICD practices is a must
- A focus on quality, with experience writing automation tests and project documentation
- An understanding of web accessibility and a desire to implement best practice design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Someone who enjoys being part of a collaborative team focused on building a product to delight our customers!
How will success be measured?
- Product capabilities adoption rate / performance
- Flow metrics: feature lead time, cycle time and throughput
- Service SLOs: availability, performance, failure rate and recoverability
Beamery’s mission is to help companies acquire their greatest asset; their people. Our Talent Operating System lets companies attract, engage, and retain the best talent - it’s the one solution that enterprises need to deliver exceptional experiences at every stage of the talent journey, and build meaningful relationships with their future employees.
From the beginning, we have focused on building a team, not just a product. We are an ambitious, reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. As we work hard to achieve our goals, we all strive individually and as a team to take responsibility & ownership to deliver solutions.