As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the face of Beamery with the customer, and the voice of the customer within Beamery. You will be accountable for partnering with our largest customers to drive adoption, optimization of their Beamery experience and be the trusted partner for talent helping them align their talent objectives to Beamery’s current and future capabilities.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Handling overall responsibility for managing strategic customer relationships across EMEA for an assigned book of business.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with Beamery products and be proactive in helping them use Beamery better, but also give them guidance on best practices across their talent technology stack, such as branding and sourcing channels, HRIS systems, etc.
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the Beamery roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations. Driving a positive Talent and Business ROI by helping users transform their Talent Acquisition operating models. You will be responsible for building capability, adoption, retention and overall success within the Beamery user community.
- Working closely with Professional Services to identify new opportunities and facilitate transitions following initial or follow-on deployments. You want Beamery to be fully integrated with the customer’s processes and existing talent communication technology.
- Developing programs focused on enhancing the customer’s experience with Beamery
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality with providing Beamery with an understanding of their overall business needs as they relate to our products
- Leveraging customer relationships as needed for prospect references
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Producing Talent Acquisition thought leadership content for our clients and in partnership with them. Delivering just in time best and next practice recommendations to help customers achieve their talent objectives and overcome challenges to full adoption and utilization of Beamery.
- Being the “voice of the customer” and acting as their internal advocate within Beamery.
Who are we looking for?
- 4+ years of proven account management/strategic planning experience with enterprise customers managing complex, multi-layered relationships across customers with responsibility for upsell, expansion and renewal
- Experience with Talent Acquisition, Human Capital Management, Business Intelligence, or ERP applications is a definite bonus.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Customer Success role (Consulting or Account Management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Sales, Managing Partners, Marketing, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Product Management)
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- You’re comfortable working with a global team and global customers, and you’re adept at managing workloads across time zones