We believe talent is a company’s greatest asset. Finding, engaging, and retaining that talent starts with building meaningful relationships and delivering exceptional candidate experiences at every stage of the candidate journey.
Beamery is the leading Talent Engagement Platform. Combining Talent CRM, Talent Marketing, Automated Compliance, and a Connected layer to legacy systems, it enables companies to attract, identify and engage candidates on one unified platform, to deliver better talent acquisition at scale.
At Beamery we’re powering the shift towards a candidate first Talent Engagement strategy, shifting recruiting from a reactive, to a proactive process and empowering talent teams in new areas critical to successful Talent Engagement, from branding, events, and compliance, to forecasting & planning. Our Talent Engagement platform offers a new level of comprehensiveness, consolidating essential modern talent acquisition activities into one system and offering a connected solution that powers the entire candidate journey.
About Customer Success at Beamery
The product we build is truly changing the way companies find and hire talent, and our role in Customer Success is to make sure that our users make the best of it. We act as advisors and agents of change to our customers, and we bring back their feedback and requests to the rest of the team. We invest time in understanding our customer’s business needs, and strategically think about how the product can best fulfill them. Our goal? To make every single interaction with Beamery productive, easy, and enjoyable.
About the Director, Customer Success
As Beamery’s Director, Customer Success, you are accountable for the success of our customers after implementation, and are a key driver of customer lifetime value across our customer base. As the leader of a global Customer Success Managers and Senior Customer Success Managers, you will be accountable and responsible for customer adoption, time-to-value, ROI, and renewals. Your team will partner very closely with the Sales team to drive customer growth so it’s key that your team is constantly identifying expansion opportunities across the customer base. You will enhance our customer experience by contributing to and deploying best practices and playbooks, and coaching the team through the advocacy, growth and renewal processes for our customers. Your performance will be ultimately measured based on customer retention and growth.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- You are responsible for leading the team of Client Success Managers who work with our customers every day to ensure true business value is realized and the use of Beamery’s platform is optimized. Customer adoption, satisfaction, retention, and growth are your key priorities.
- You identify key trends in customer behavior, and opportunities to improve the relationship and usage of Beamery, and then partner with the Director, Customer Training & Adoption to improve each and every day how we engage with customers.
- As a people leader, you are responsible for managing, developing and coaching our Customer Success Managers. This includes leading 1:1s, conducting performance reviews, and supporting as needed in customer interactions modeling the behaviors necessary to ensure customer delight.
- You will partner with the Product Management team to ensure the Beamery platform and vision meets the expanding needs of our customer base. In your role, you will focus on delivering effective product adoption.
- You will partner with the Beamery Sales and Professional Services teams to ensure that the transition post-sale is seamless.
- You will collaborate with the Marketing team to develop case studies that highlight our customers' success using Beamery’s platform.
- You will be the “voice of the customer” and act as their internal advocate within Beamery.
- Customer retention
- Customer growth
- Customer referenceability
- Customer health
Who are we looking for?
- You are an entrepreneurial, hands on leader. You thrive when working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing environment.
- 10+ years of proven progressive direct management experience leading Customer Success teams.
- You have owned customer renewals and forecasting responsibilities before.
- You have experience with Talent Acquisition and/or Human Capital Management.
- You are metrics driven and use data to support all decisions, and identify trends.
- You bring out the best in everyone around you - you lead high performance teams and are known for achieving results through others. People love working for you, and with you.
- You have a track record of building and leading successful teams of customer success professionals.
- You have experience creating highly-scalable and repeatable frameworks for customer interactions and engagement.
- You have experience training your team to be the best when it comes to account planning/management, stakeholder management and escalation management.
- You have exceptional client engagement skills and are able to establish strong relationships with senior executives across complex organizations.
- You have experience creating positive partnerships with cross-functional teams, such as product management, sales, professional services, support and marketing.
- You’re comfortable working with a global team and global customers, and you’re adept at managing workloads across time zones.