About the Finance Team
The finance team at Beamery adds incredible value to our business by keeping us focused on the right things. They help manage revenue and forecast reports, monitor expenses for the company and partner with all teams to ensure that we drive business outcomes that are in alignment with our values and strategic goals.
What will you be doing as the Finance Director at Beamery?
We’re looking for a finance director to come in and take over ownership of operational finance and corporate finance at Beamery. You’ll be taking the lead in ensuring the finance function is running smoothly, uses state of the art systems that allow us to connect financial data with the key decision makers across the company. You can build out an efficient global account and tax function together with the chance to build out a great team.
- Work closely with the CFO the extended leadership team to build out a finance infrastructure that supports Beamery’s growth as it expands further (also geographically)
- Review and implementation of the entire finance tech stack. Select and implement a new ERP system to enable automation, streamline operational processes and seamless flow of data
- Responsible for accounting, tax, treasury and corporate finance (investor relations, financing, M&A)
- Responsibility of production of management accounts, audits, regulatory filings (both in UK and US) and investor reporting
- Establish strong accounting policies and ensure effective and compliant reporting and accounting
- Improve the internal tax and transfer pricing setup and guarantee global tax compliance
- Heavy involvement in fund raisings and M&A processes
- Continuously provide input on budget and controlling processes, operational improvement and efficiency improvements, ad hoc analyses for top management
- Building and developing a high performing highly engaged team, creating a culture of excellence
- Experience of leadership within a global finance operations with a track record of delivering effectiveness & efficiency
- Qualified accountant with strong audit and operational finance track record. Strong technical accounting and tax experience in the UK, EU and US
- Ideally an understanding of SaaS business metrics and a background in technology organisations
- In depth understanding of core financial processes and relevant systems. Experience in process improvement & automation
- Corporate finance knowledge on debt & equity financings, options and M&A
- History of hands-on management and build out of finance team: continuous improvement skillset to drive effectiveness in process, data and reporting paired with the ability to establish improvement mindset
- Strong financial reporting and communication skills to build effective working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Desire to succeed and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic organization
Here at Beamery we are on a mission to create the foundational technology and infrastructure that shapes the future of talent. Our vision is to make every company a great place to work.
Hundreds of the world's largest businesses use Beamery’s software to attract, engage and retain the right people, and to foster their talent to achieve a meaningful impact.