We are building a world where talent comes first. Our Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission to fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
In June 2021 we raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies. We’ve been named in the Top 50 Fasted Growing Companies by the Deloitte Top 50 for the past two consecutive years.
We an equal opportunity employer committed to building a representative Beamery, creating an equitable, inclusive and engaging environment for our people.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
...Beamery is the leading Talent Operating System to attract, engage and retain talent. We help the largest enterprises around the world solve their biggest talent challenges...
We believe that talent is a company’s greatest asset. Finding, engaging and retaining that talent starts with building meaningful relationships. We’re innovating every day to help companies build meaningful relationships with talent”
We have created a platform that brings predictive marketing and data-science to recruitment, enabling talent acquisition to be a core strategic asset and enable companies to find, connect and engage with talent better.
Through one unified system companies can attract, identify and engage candidates, treat candidates like customers, and power better candidate experiences, treating their recruiting process like an optimised sales and marketing process. We’re driving Talent Transformation with cutting edge technology, innovation and thought leadership, shaping the future of recruitment for years to come.
Role & Responsibilities
Think you’ve got the design skills to delight our users? Beamery wants to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Product Designer that can create world-class designs that visually amaze and are simple to use.
In this role, you’ll be someone who wants to perform their craft in a way that empowers our customers to hire better, and help push the boundaries of the world of talent acquisition.
What will you do as a Product Designer at Beamery?
- Seek out creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems.
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high quality bar.
- Work with our Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams to conceptualize, wireframe, and ship high-fidelity designs of new features.
- Share and revise your designs based on research, customer interviews, and peer feedback.
- Contribute to our growing design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the entire Beamery platform.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
We'd love to meet someone who has...
- Passion for the craft: You love the world of design and are always keeping on top of the most recent design and usability improvements.
- A can-do attitude. Someone who will go the extra mile to ship the best work possible.
- Ability to solve design problems, not just paint pretty pictures. (Be familiar with the iterative design process)
- A portfolio of live projects that showcases a user-centered design approach, ideally with enterprise users.
- Minimum of 3 years of product design experience.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
Other desirables -
- Experience with front-end development (HTML, CSS (Sass, Scss, Less, etc), JS)
- Experience with popular JS frameworks (React, Angular, etc)
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
- Dog friendly office
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.
Visit our Diversity, Equality and Inclusion page to learn more about progress and commitments.