About the Finance Team
The finance team at Beamery adds incredible value to our business by keeping us focused on the right things. They help manage revenue and forecast reports, monitor expenses for the company and partner with all teams to ensure that we drive business outcomes that are in alignment with our values and strategic goals.
What will you be doing as the Head of BI at Beamery?
We’re looking for a Head of BI to come in and take over ownership of our internal data (KPIs, finance, sales, operational) at Beamery. You’ll be taking the lead in laying / maintaining the data pipes across Beamery and create a data environment that allows us to track as closely as possible our business. Our Stack for Heavy Lifting is currently: BigQuery, Tableau, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Sixsense and Marketo
- Manage, mentor, and grow a team of BI analysts and engineers
- Responsibility for the successful implementation and adoption of Tableau across the business as well as connect the DWH to all relevant stakeholder systems
- Alert to the Beamery leadership to realise the BI and Data developments that are needed to support end to end data delivery
- Lead the creation and maintenance of a suite of standard automated reporting to ensure a correct usage of aligned KPIs and metrics
- Engage with the business to develop, recommend, and execute automation, analytics and process improvement projects to increase data maturity
- Create actionable insights from data for all teams and the management to empower them to make data-driven decisions, with smartly designed reports, data visualizations, and further definition of effective performance metrics
- At least 5+ years of professional experience with business intelligence, minimum 3 years of functional team leadership experience
- Hands-on experience in business intelligence, process automation, working with data visualisation and analytics tools
- Advanced proficiency in SQL, Python, and Tableau, experience with BigQuery and Airflow is a plus
- Strong level of (internal) client-facing skills and the ability to communicate complex analytical concepts with confidence to a non-technical audience
- Ability to create meaningful dashboards and visualizations that our teams love to use and base their decisions on. Excel at translating business problems identified in your analysis into action plans
- Ideally you worked in a Saas / subscription business
Here at Beamery we are on a mission to create the foundational technology and infrastructure that shapes the future of talent. Our vision is to make every company a great place to work.
Hundreds of the world's largest businesses use Beamery’s software to attract, engage and retain the right people, and to foster their talent to achieve a meaningful impact.