We believe talent is a company’s greatest asset. Finding, engaging, and retaining that talent starts with building meaningful relationships and delivering exceptional candidate experiences at every stage of the candidate journey.
Beamery is the leading Talent Engagement Platform. Combining Talent CRM, Talent Marketing, Automated Compliance, and a Connected layer to legacy systems, it enables companies to attract, identify and engage candidates on one unified platform, to deliver better talent acquisition at scale.
At Beamery we’re powering the shift towards a candidate first Talent Engagement strategy, shifting recruiting from a reactive, to a proactive process and empowering talent teams in new areas critical to successful Talent Engagement, from branding, events, and compliance, to forecasting & planning. Our Talent Engagement platform offers a new level of comprehensiveness, consolidating essential modern talent acquisition activities into one system and offering a connected solution that powers the entire candidate journey.
About the Head of Business Operations
As the Head of Business Operations, you will report into the CEO and Co-founder and work truly across departments. Over the next 12-24 months, you may be able to build up a new team of 2-4 team members
What you will do at Beamery?
- Take end-to-end responsibility for execution projects with high impact within Beamery
- Convert strategic leadership into operational execution and drive business transformation stretching over multiple parts of the business
- Management of various stakeholders to ensure their commitment in your project and its timely delivery
- Analyze and present data in order to provide solid recommendations for the project to the senior leadership team
- Ensure sound measurement and reporting of progress and delivery in support of, and to enable, decision-making. Influence other leaders to take sensible decisions and actions.
Who are we looking for?
- 5-7 years of experience in private equity, scale-up and or management consulting experience: prior multi year experience with high growth SaaS is absolute must have
- Prior experience of building up a small team from scratch
- Track record of data driven project execution involving various departments
- Proven experience of organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and executing strategic initiatives