We believe talent is a company’s greatest asset. Finding, engaging, and retaining that talent starts with building meaningful relationships and delivering exceptional candidate experiences at every stage of the candidate journey.
Beamery is the leading Talent Engagement Platform. Combining Talent CRM, Talent Marketing, Automated Compliance, and a Connected layer to legacy systems, it enables companies to attract, identify and engage candidates on one unified platform, to deliver better talent acquisition at scale.
At Beamery we’re powering the shift towards a candidate first Talent Engagement strategy, shifting recruiting from a reactive, to a proactive process and empowering talent teams in new areas critical to successful Talent Engagement, from branding, events, and compliance, to forecasting & planning. Our Talent Engagement platform offers a new level of comprehensiveness, consolidating essential modern talent acquisition activities into one system and offering a connected solution that powers the entire candidate journey.
About the Chief of Staff
As the Chief of Staff you will work in partnership with the Head of Finance, Chief People Officer and CEO to take responsibility for a diverse range of operational and commercial efficiency initiatives for the business. This role will play a critical part in the ongoing and future success of Beamery. You will be expected to lead by example as you help to empower communications between different key stakeholders to ensure strategic thinking across the org, oversee program management and help to propel our business into the next stage of growth and scale. Your actions will directly influence the cadence and operating rhythm of Beamery.
What you will do at Beamery?
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through to successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Create alignment internally to ensure business processes are effective and scalable
- Establish, communicate and implement operations-related policies, standards, and security measures
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Collaborates with Senior and Executive leadership to understand complex business, company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years in a strategy consulting, investment banking, corporate senior management position or a comparable position assisting C-suite
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives
- Exceptional stakeholder management and able to thoughtfully and constructively challenge the people you work with
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, profound knowledge of corporate management and steering
- B2b SaaS experience is a plus