As the Professional Services Director, you will oversee and be accountable for ensuring all new customers and projects within their portfolio receive the optimal and ‘best-in-class’ experience. Additionally, this role will drive and directly contribute to process and practice optimisation as well as team development to ensure both customer and Beamery objectives are met and where possible, exceeded.
You will grow and lead a regional team, contribute to the continued development and refinement of a suite of productized professional services, and enhance our customer experience by defining and deploying best practices and playbooks while leveraging your expertise to coach the team through the pre-sales, implementation and professional services processes for our customers.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Accountable for overseeing a portfolio of customers and projects managed by your team, serving as escalation point within Beamery and with customers
- Manage the estimation of work and the utilisation and assignment of resources to ensure implementation design and delivery are aligned to Beamery’s Implementation Methodology and Point of View to deliver tangible business value for each customer.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, while ensuring that customer expectations are aligned.
- Hire, develop, and manage a professional services team, and ensure that they achieve or exceed their utilisation targets.
- Design, deploy and oversee optimized processes that lead to an efficient, high quality pre-sales and implementation experience that also meet financial targets for cost efficiency
- Actively strengthen team’s technical skillset and helps to grow department knowledge base, resources and talent pipeline
- Mentor and develop team members through providing feedback and coaching to grow and improve skills and align to Beamery core values, implementation methodology and Point of View
- Serve as a role model in conveying Beamery Point of View, knowledge, best practice sharing, proactive actions, and creative problem-solving activities.
- Directly contribute to Professional Services and Customer Success strategy and operational plans
- Collaborate across Customer Success and with Sales, Product, Marketing and other teams to successfully develop, optimize and deliver on enterprise solutions for customers and to grow Beamery’s business
Who are we looking for?
- 8+ years of in SaaS professional services or customer success leading global enterprise projects and teams, preferably in the talent domain
- Passionate about the customer experience and committed to continuous improvement
- Proven deep experience and specialisation in collaborating closely with business leaders to understand the needs of customers and introduce solutions and processes to increase customer satisfaction and success
- Holds an advanced level of communication skills in working with stakeholders of different levels, departments and functional expertise
- Is comfortable and experienced in managing difficult conversations, building trust, and improving customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to identify trends and make decisions or adjust plans
- A deep commitment to business and functional diagnosis and solution design
- Takes a hands-on, roll-up-your sleeves approach: we are looking for a proven leader who is passionate about working hands on with customers, on solutions and in the business
- Thrives in working in a fast-paced, demanding, and rewarding entrepreneurial environment
- Is solutions oriented and leverages creative thinking skills to evaluate problems and to drive win-win outcomes
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Maintains a growth mindset and is actively continually seeking new and novel learnings and resources in order to find effective and fulsome solutions
- Frequent travel will be required in future as travel restrictions ease.
Here at Beamery we are on a mission to create the foundational technology and infrastructure that shapes the future of talent. Our vision is to make every company a great place to work.
Hundreds of the world's largest businesses use Beamery’s software to attract, engage and retain the right people, and to foster their talent to achieve a meaningful impact.