At Beamery, we believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
Our products are helping the world's largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire talent with our industry first Talent Operating System. Global leaders like Nasdaq, Autodesk, AstraZeneca and Workday run talent on Beamery.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A SALES ENGINEER AT BEAMERY?
- Provide technical consulting for enterprise prospects
- Educate on the value proposition of Beamery, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Be a resident subject matter expert on Beamery and products we integrate with
- Actively communicate with engineering, product, marketing and sales with respect to evolving customer requirements in the marketplace
- Improve the customer's experience through webinars, workshops and written documentation
- Ownership of technical RFIs and RFPs
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years pre-sales engineering experience
- An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly at a whiteboard
- Confident dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience (VP+ level)
- The ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- The ability to collaborate across a geographically dispersed team