About the Opportunity
We are seeking to grow our team with brilliant and diverse contributors with technical ability. We are looking for data scientists who are excited by challenges in business intelligence, data modeling, ETL and data streaming and predictive analytic. This role will involve leveraging state-of-the-art models for these tasks, as well as developing new methods to derive actionable data for our clients. This is an exciting role that will stretch your knowledge and curiosity, offering the opportunity to learn new skills and work within a global community.
You'll extract, analyse and interpret large amounts of data from a range of sources, using algorithmic, data mining, artificial intelligence, machine learning and statistical tools, in order to make it accessible to businesses. You will then present your results using clear and engaging language.
This role will work closely with our product teams and directly contribute to making world-class experiences for our customers. As a data driven company, this is a hands-on position where you will be empowered to be creative, ambitious and bold, to solve customer problems. We have impressive toolkits and world class data, and we are now looking for talented people to join us.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
As a Product Data Analyst, you’ll get to:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Report to the Head of Business Intelligence and establish the function within a high growth scale-up as the first hire in their team.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of our products, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Create visualisations to communicate insights to management and stakeholders across the company.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Develop ETL processes and streaming data solutions for multiple source systems.
What we're looking for
- Someone that is comfortable working autonomously in an analytical role involving data extraction, analysis, and communication.
- Experience in designing and implementing machine learning algorithms tailored to specific business needs and tested on large dataset.
- Experience in data mining and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to Product and Engineering Teams as well as business audiences.