Director of Acquisition Marketing, North America
About The Role
We’re seeking an experienced, creative, and driven marketing leader to lead our acquisition and growth marketing programs. The ideal candidate possesses a growth mindset, analytical prowess, and strong collaboration skills. You’ll use proven experience to create and drive our acquisition and growth marketing strategy, working alongside a talented team in executing this strategy across all of our channels, and analyzing our entire sales funnel to identify, act on and scale growth opportunities.
You’ll be responsible for collaborating with our demand generation, content, digital and product marketing teams to acquire new customers to drive engagement and conversion of new customers in North America.
You'll work closely with sales, revenue operations, and enablement to build an effective, integrated model for new customer acquisition and funnel acceleration that will grow our pipeline and directly impact revenue generation.
- Drive continuous innovation and out-of-the-box thinking in how we drive and measure acquisition. Beamery is experiencing triple digit growth. This requires us to continually innovate our acquisition strategy and experiment with new channels and approaches to unlock scalable and efficient growth
- Develop customer segmentation approach and content requirements to extend lifecycle engagement and achieve relevant, targeted messaging throughout buying journey
- Analyze sales funnel to unlock conversion improvements and revenue acceleration opportunities.
- Develop and run targeted nurture campaigns to create qualified pipeline in strategic accounts and shorten the sales cycle in existing opportunities
- Work hand in hand with Marketing Operations on campaign set up and logistics.
- Pursue innovative programs to drive the acquisition funnel, e.g. events, promotions, collaboration, sponsorships aligned with our business strategy
- Guide strategy for proactive ABM marketing campaigns; lead 1:1 ABM programs
- Partner closely with Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, and Content teams to create an integrated campaign approach across all touchpoints and a unified buyer experience.
- Work in collaboration with global partners with a goal to maximize programming efficiency
- In partnership with Digital Marketing team maintain an ongoing testing roadmap for messaging, A/B testing, email design, creative, and landing pages, and regularly report out on test results
- Report out on overall key drivers and metrics to senior leaders
- Collaborate and execute on an annual marketing plan including goals, strategies, research, campaigns, budget and other activities as necessary.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, including acquisition marketing for a B2B tech offering
- Growth Mindset: Push the team to move quickly while executing on the large scale growth targets for the business. An ability to build processes for rapid testing, execution and iteration are key for success in this role.
- Experience scaling acquisition in high growth environments, preferably in a product-led business where there was continual innovation
- Deep understanding of modern marketing tactics and the ability to use them to create sustainable lead generation streams
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment and anticipate future needs while living the Beamery values
- Positive attitude and flexibility to adapt quickly as things change
- A passion for collaboration the affinity to build relationships across teams, including vendors, business managers and external partners
- Experience and knowledge of account-based marketing strategies and technology
- Proactive, curious problem solver with “can-do” attitude
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo; experience with ABM tech stack solutions a plus
- Phenomenal teammate with ability to establish relationships with senior decision-makers and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams