Product Support Associate
We started Beamery on the simple idea that online you are not a Candidate or a Customer - you are both. Companies have become very sophisticated at building relationships with their customers online, but recruiting has stayed the same.
We bring powerful analytics, marketing automation and data enrichment technology to the incredibly important, but underserved area of Talent acquisition and Recruiting. What we’re building empowers companies to treat candidates like customers.
Customer Success Details
The product we build is truly changing the way companies find and hire talent, and our role in Customer Success is to make sure that our users make the best of it. Our constant support and engagement is one of Beamery’s biggest strengths- we act as advisors and agents of change to our customers, and we bring back their feedback and requests to the rest of the team. We invest time in understanding our customer’s business needs, and strategically think about how the product can best fulfill them. Our goal? To make every single interaction with Beamery productive, easy and enjoyable.
As a Product Support Associate, you will be on the team that interfaces directly with customers on their day to day product questions through email, chat, cases and phone calls. You are a brand ambassador and product expert and can articulate your customers’ business needs. You are a user advocate and a consultant, helping our customers address questions about how to use Beamery so that they can identify, nurture and hire the talent that helps their companies succeed.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- You will be a brand ambassador in front-line support, answering customers questions via email, chat, case interactions and phone calls.
- Provide customers with an exceptional experience, you are friendly, helpful and professional in all interactions.
- Maintain awareness of trends and patterns in customer interactions; create self-help tools to aid our customers in using Beamery.
- Provide out-of-hours support for our most critical customers.
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and product.
- Collaborate with members of other teams to root out answers and be a resource to teammates.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of Beamery's product and best practices to provide value to customers.
- Hold a high bar for the ownership of customer interactions and seeing open cases through to final resolution.
Who are we looking for?
- BSc Degree in Computer Science or equivalent history of related experience required
- Experience in SaaS support or customer service
- Demonstrated passion for troubleshooting issues
- High attention to detail and the ability to troubleshoot
- Strong technical aptitude and curiosity about how things work
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; the ability to distil technical guidance into simple, easy to follow instructions for non-technical end-users
- A passion for customer service and deep empathy for the customer experience
- Creative and adaptable to solve problems in a collaborative environment
- Curious and eager to question assumptions, and then take the initiative to find creative solutions
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to juggle multiple conversations with customers, and track trends and data to help improve customer happiness
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Private health care options
- Pension Package
- Unlimited PTO
- Culture focused on ownership and growth