At Beamery, we believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
Our products are helping the world's largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire talent with our industry first Talent Operating System. Global leaders like Nasdaq, Autodesk, AstraZeneca and Workday run talent on Beamery.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity:
As an Account Development Representative for the UK sales team, your job will be to lay the foundation for the rest of the sales team by engaging with customers and prospects, helping them understand the benefits of Beamery and progressing them in the sales process. We’re creating a new category in the Talent Acquisition space, so you’ll spend a ton of time evangelizing the product and asking prospects to think differently. You will be on the front lines, and you’ll play a key role in representing the brand and bringing back crucial information to the rest of the team.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Building, qualifying and nurturing new accounts.
- Having in-depth conversations with the customers about their needs, then communicating those needs to the rest of the team - you will be responsible for helping us stay customer-centric.
- Prospecting and building a pipeline of great accounts.
- Collaborating and working with different members of the Sales team to build a scalable, repeatable top-of-funnel process. That means everyone from Account Executives to Technical Account Managers to Customer Success Managers, to Leadership.
- Serving as the voice of the customer and sharing feedback with the rest of the company— particularly with the Product folks.
- Sharing your experience, learning, and knowledge with the team: we want to see growth for everyone at Beamery.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an excellent communicator — we value good storytelling at Beamery.
- You have a strong track record of success and leadership in previous roles and/or educational career, and you are not shy about taking ownership of new responsibilities.
- You have a point of view but you don’t let ego get in the way — our culture of collaboration is important to us and we work to preserve it.
- You have the ability to manage multiple conversations simultaneously at various stages of engagement, and you make sure that those conversations bring value to your customer.
- You seek growth and learning, you want to progress in your career as a salesperson and learn to navigate enterprise sales.
- If you have any prior experience in recruitment, HR tech, or artificial intelligence tech, don't forget to mention it!