FP&A Insight Analyst
About the Finance Team
The finance team at Beamery adds incredible value to our business by keeping us focused on the right things. They help manage revenue and forecast reports, monitor expenses for the company and partner with all teams to ensure that we drive business outcomes that are in alignment with our values and strategic goals.
What will you be doing as the FP&A Insight Analyst at Beamery?
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the FP&A function and guide the company decisions to help accelerate growth and ensure execution of our long-term strategy. You will help evaluate and determine overall strategy for resource investment, headcount planning and build new analyses, models and reports to provide more actionable data to leaders.
- Provide visibility and performance tracking - health of business reviews, sales efficiency and productivity metrics
- Build and enhance our short and long term financial models to support growth and ensure scalability of forecasting processes
- Consolidate, standardize, and improve SaaS KPIs reportings; synthesize data to draw insights ensuring that all assumptions are challenged and understood.
- Contribute to a more data-driven planning process by building models and frameworks that connect business unit drivers to company financials and forecast
- Modelling Cash Runway and sensitivity to changes in business performance and projections.
- Develop relationships with line-of-business leaders to collaborate on budget and support their finance needs.
- University degree from a top-tier university in business, finance, economics or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in FP&A, Sales Analytics, Investment Banking or Consulting; Saas experience a plus
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills: track record of analyzing data and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Self-starter, proactive, a team player, who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Advanced Excel skills, working knowledge of BI tools (Tableau), Sales Ops tools (Salesforce, Clari) and SQL a plus
- Exposure to Financial Planning softwares a plus
Here at Beamery we are on a mission to create the foundational technology and infrastructure that shapes the future of talent. Our vision is to make every company a great place to work.
Hundreds of the world's largest businesses use Beamery’s software to attract, engage and retain the right people, and to foster their talent to achieve a meaningful impact.