At Beamery, we believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
Our products are helping the world's largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire talent with our industry first Talent Operating System. Global leaders like Nasdaq, Autodesk, AstraZeneca and Workday run talent on Beamery.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Finance Team
The finance team at Beamery adds incredible value to our business by keeping us focused on the right things. They help manage revenue and forecast reports, monitor expenses for the company and partner with all teams to ensure that we drive business outcomes that are in alignment with our values and strategic goals.
What will you be doing as the FP&A Insight Analyst at Beamery?
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the FP&A function and guide the company decisions to help accelerate growth and ensure execution of our long-term strategy. You will help evaluate and determine overall strategy for resource investment, headcount planning and build new analyses, models and reports to provide more actionable data to leaders.
- Provide visibility and performance tracking - health of business reviews, sales efficiency and productivity metrics
- Build and enhance our short and long term financial models to support growth and ensure scalability of forecasting processes
- Consolidate, standardize, and improve SaaS KPIs reportings; synthesize data to draw insights ensuring that all assumptions are challenged and understood.
- Contribute to a more data-driven planning process by building models and frameworks that connect business unit drivers to company financials and forecast
- Modelling Cash Runway and sensitivity to changes in business performance and projections.
- Develop relationships with line-of-business leaders to collaborate on budget and support their finance needs.
- University degree from a top-tier university in business, finance, economics or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in FP&A, Sales Analytics, Investment Banking or Consulting; Saas experience a plus
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills: track record of analyzing data and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Self-starter, proactive, a team player, who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Advanced Excel skills, working knowledge of BI tools (Tableau), Sales Ops tools (Salesforce, Clari) and SQL a plus
- Exposure to Financial Planning softwares a plus