At Beamery, we believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
Our products are helping the world's largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire talent with our industry first Talent Operating System. Global leaders like Nasdaq, Autodesk, AstraZeneca and Workday run talent on Beamery.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Be a resident subject matter expert on Beamery and the products we integrate with
- Educate on the value proposition of Beamery and participate in deep architectural discussions with prospects
- Craft value-based presentations that address customer business problems and configure demo environments suited to unique audiences
- Bring technical savviness to demonstrations and coordinate multiple technical resources, both internal and external
- Actively communicate with engineering, product, marketing and sales with respect to evolving customer requirements in the marketplace
- Maintain ownership of technical RFIs and RFPs
Who are we looking for?
- 4+ years pre-sales engineering experience
- An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly at a whiteboard
- Confident dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience (VP+ level)
- The ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- The ability to collaborate across a geographically dispersed team