Deal Desk Manager - London (preferably) or Austin
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we're helping the world's largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
What you will do at Beamery?
- Coordination of pitch / RFP documents and processes and manage Loopio (RFP tool)
- Support sales team in designing successful deal structures
- Take over ownership of order forms and end to end responsibility for SFDC for both new sales/upsell as well as renewals
- Take over admin tasks around customer onboarding (i.e. provisioning of cloud instances)
- Act as a single source of truth for all customer contracts, pricing, discounts and special approvals
- Initially: design processes and launch the ‘deal desk’ function internally
- Review all sales deals by applying pricing knowledge, product knowledge and analytical rigor
- Provide deal governance and approval on quotes and deals
- Enforce quote compliance on all deals
- Provide confident, rational, and supported arguments for any deals that you may reject because of pricing policy, strategy or discount breaches
- Facilitate the sales approval and standardised contract document generation processes and ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with critical business partners (e.g. Sales, Legal, Finance, etc.) to expedite the review and approval process
- Ensure adherence to pricing strategy and policy, including technology and compliance
- Streamline, support and escalate the process for non-standard deal approvals (e.g. significant changes to legal/ financial terms), by outlining approver roles and responsibilities, establishing approval routing and workflows, and simplifying the exception alerting and communications processes
- Develop and communicate thresholds and rules
- Support in developing training materials, sales examples and conduct regular contract training sessions – to reduce contract variations between similar deals
- Coordinate with the Professional Services team on Statements of Work and Change Orders
- Coordinate with the Partnership team, when re-selling partner products to customers
- Develop and drive initiatives to improve and simplify company deal policies and others processes throughout the sales cycle
Who are we looking for?
- SFDC experience is a must, and experience with a CPQ strongly preferred.
- Prior experience working for established Cloud software vendor in a Deal Desk / Commercial role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence at a senior level; must be able to foster and maintain strong partnering relationships with sales and internal departments
- Excellent teamwork skills to collaborate with the rest of the Deals Desk, sales team and support teams
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills, proficient in PowerPoint
- Experience detecting revenue recognition issues
- Proven experience working in a high-volume contract administration department
- Strong time management and organisation skills with flexibility to work in a fast-paced, changing and international work environment
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritise, whilst ensuring attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate well with remote workers and teams that may be in different time-zone