We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we're helping the world's largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Managing the growth, direction and model of Beamery’s VE function, taking a transformative approach to this function
- Partnering with Account Executives early in the sales cycle to help diagnose customer pain points, value propositions and potential solutions
- Developing business value drivers, ROI/TCO models, benchmarking tools and thought leadership content to enable our sales teams to drive value-based conversations
- Identifying, mapping and implementing Value Engineering best practices throughout each stage of the sales cycle including but not limited to outside-in templates, value assessment models and commercial deal desks
- Focusing on increasing average deal size and scope
- Designing and scaling formal VE practice across key regions to make a measurable impact on Beamery’s revenue growth and customer adoption
- Coordinating with Sales Management, Enablement, and other Pre-sales functions to grow the amount of value related activity.
- Presenting and enabling customers to present C-suite ready business case materials.
- Mentoring team members and providing feedback and coaching to grow and improve skills and align to Beamery core values and Point of View
- Customer Stories – Value Engineering becomes the Encyclopedia of customer use cases and success stories in order to ease customer nervousness and advise best practice.
- Value Realization- Ability to work with the customer post go live to maximise results and track ongoing ROI.
This could be the opportunity for you, if…
- you thrive in a collaborative, rapidly evolving environment with many moving pieces.
- you gain fulfillment when you see buyers light up at what’s possible.
- you love to build rapport, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- you aren’t afraid to challenge your buyer, in the most respectful and healthy ways.
- you enjoy empowering your team with knowledge and helping them grow.
- you love to be in front of the client, but add value behind the scenes too.
- you are naturally curious and find yourself questioning the status quo.
- you have an excellent consulting skill-set, including discovery, analysis, quantitative modeling, listening, communication, presentation, persuasion and project leadership skills.
- you have a deep understanding of software deal dynamics and ability to think strategically about driving software opportunities forward.
- you have a "Get it done" mentality - willingness to roll up the sleeves in a fast-paced, highly varied environment.
- you love leading transformative teams and setting strategic direction
Who are we looking for?
- you have an MBA or equivalent
- you have and 5 – 10 years of management/transformation consulting experience with a top tier firm
- Industry expertise - An expert in all things Talent related, you’ll challenge the norm and push innovative thought leadership.
- you have experience in a client-facing consultative role, preferably dealing in technology led transformation.
- OR 10+ years of Transformation Consulting Services, Solution Design or Value Engineering leading global enterprise projects and teams, preferably in the talent domain
- you are a skilled communicator who is capable of tailoring your message at all levels of the organization, from C-level executives to interns and everyone in between
- you are able to build trust and uncover business challenges and pain that might drive a transformational need that the buyer isn’t able to fully articulate
- Proven experience collaborating closely with business leaders to understand the needs of customers and introduce solutions and processes to increase customer satisfaction and success.
- Internal Stakeholder Management, experience owning the complex relationship between Sales and Customer Success Organizations.
- A true player coach, someone who is passionate about helping our customers but also mentoring and growing the team and function.
What You'll Get
- Comprehensive health coverage, pension plan, unlimited PTO, paid parental leave,
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose focus is growing the future skills of the workplace
- The opportunity to truly own and be responsible for making great things happen, making a real difference and work with some of the world’s leading brands