Senior Manager Value Engineering
Here at Beamery we are on a mission to create the foundational technology and infrastructure that shapes the future of talent. Our vision is to make every company a great place to work. Hundreds of the world's largest businesses use Beamery’s software to attract, engage and retain the right people, and to foster their talent to achieve a meaningful impact.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Partnering with Account Executives early in the sales cycle to help diagnose customer pain points, value propositions and potential solutions
- Developing business value drivers, ROI/TCO models, benchmarking tools and thought leadership content to enable our sales teams to drive value-based conversations
- Focusing on increasing average deal size and scope
- Coordinating with Sales Management, Enablement, and other Pre-sales functions to grow the amount of value related activity.
- Presenting and enabling customers to present C-suite ready business case materials.
- Mentoring team members and providing feedback and coaching to grow and improve skills and align to Beamery core values and Point of View
- Customer Stories – Value Engineering becomes the Encyclopedia of customer use cases and success stories in order to ease customer nervousness and advise best practice.
- Value Realization- Ability to work with the customer post go live to maximise results and track ongoing ROI.
This could be the opportunity for you, if…
- you thrive in a collaborative, rapidly evolving environment with many moving pieces.
- you gain fulfillment when you see buyers light up at what’s possible.
- you love to build rapport, both with internal and external stakeholders.
- you aren’t afraid to challenge your buyer, in the most respectful and healthy ways.
- you enjoy empowering your team with knowledge and helping them grow.
- you love to be in front of the client, but add value behind the scenes too.
- you are naturally curious and find yourself questioning the status quo.
- you have an excellent consulting skill-set, including discovery, analysis, quantitative modeling, listening, communication, presentation, persuasion and project leadership skills.
- you have a deep understanding of software deal dynamics and ability to think strategically about driving software opportunities forward.
- you have a "Get it done" mentality - willingness to roll up the sleeves in a fast-paced, highly varied environment.
Who are we looking for?
- 3 – 5 years of management/transformation consulting experience with a top tier firm
- Industry expertise - An expert in all things Talent related, you’ll challenge the norm and push innovative thought leadership.
- you have experience in a client-facing consultative role, preferably dealing in technology led transformation.
- OR 10+ years of Transformation Consulting Services, Solution Design or Value Engineering leading global enterprise projects and teams, preferably in the talent domain
- you are a skilled communicator who is capable of tailoring your message at all levels of the organization, from C-level executives to interns and everyone in between
- you are able to build trust and uncover business challenges and pain that might drive a transformational need that the buyer isn’t able to fully articulate
- Proven experience collaborating closely with business leaders to understand the needs of customers and introduce solutions and processes to increase customer satisfaction and success.
What You'll Get
- Comprehensive health coverage, pension plan, unlimited PTO, paid parental leave,
- A home in our growing, ambitious team, whose focus is growing the future skills of the workplace
- Progressive learning, development, and mentorship opportunities with incredibly talented leaders