At Beamery, we believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
Our products are helping the world's largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire talent with our industry first Talent Operating System. Global leaders like Nasdaq, Autodesk, AstraZeneca and Workday run talent on Beamery.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
As an internal communications manager, you will be a trusted stakeholder and communicator, who’s passionate about how we can help our people cut through the noise. You will shape the way we live up to our value ‘communicate openly’, by creating a cohesive strategy so our people feel informed, heard and connected to what’s happening at Beamery as we scale. This isn’t just about you communicating, it's also about you setting the standard and showing others ‘how we communicate’ at Beamery.
What will you do at Beamery?
- Develop best practice to manage the flow, frequency and success measures for communications
- Support internal, employer branding and marketing initiatives by running creative campaigns and events to boost company-wide engagement
- Source and produce content that gets our team excited about what’s happening at Beamery
- Build engaging communications that resonate across different teams, and locations
- Own ‘the way’ we communicate by role modelling best practice
- Activate employees and leaders across the organisation to follow in your footsteps
- Support comms and content for company-wide weekly Roundtables and quarterly All Hands
- Build an understanding of business priorities, and support our people and leaders to amplify them
- Work with Employer Branding, and Culture Manager to develop tone of voice and relevant content
Who are we looking for?
- Strong copywriter, with a passion for storytelling
- Experience project managing internal campaigns and communications
- Collaborator who brings other stakeholders on board with ideas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (especially listening)
- Ability own and make decisions with incomplete information
- Understanding of communications needs whilst scaling globally
- Being comfortable with digital creative skills i.e. creating graphics / video content is a bonus!