We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we’re helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
What you will do at Beamery as Business Operations Analyst / Entrepreneur in Residence?
- Get to know different challenges, functions, roles and processes, and partner with different leadership members to shape and maintain our rapid growth - a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Conduct market, product and financial analyses to support strategic and operational decisions. Based on those analyses, identify business growth and improvement potential and drive projects to deliver against these opportunities
- Transfer analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling presentations for various audiences (C-Level, investors, entire organization, etc.)
- Be part of a thriving, diverse and fun team, that is invested in your personal and professional growth
Who are we looking for?
- A proven track record (>3 years) working for a Tier 1 Consultancy, Investment Bank, Private Equity or Fast Growing Tech business; some experience in a SaaS environment is preferred"
- Strong analytical skills, Advanced knowledge in Excel / Google Sheets and other data driven tools, SQL mastery is a bonus
- Desire to excel in an unstructured and fast-paced environment. Hands-on mentality is an integral part of your DNA
- Excellent business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
- You have flawless English language ability with outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Willingness to travel