Beamery is the leading Enterprise SaaS start-up focused on transforming the way companies hire and candidates find the best careers. Talent management is undergoing unprecedented transformation with issues ranging from globalisation to diversity issues to the pandemic impact on the workplace and have become top strategic priorities for large enterprises.
Beamery has led the market in helping our clients meet these challenges and have recently closed a $138M C-round of funding to further drive this growth. We combine tools for every stage of the talent acquisition process, enabling companies to manage the entire candidate lifecycle on one unified platform to deliver better talent acquisition at scale. Core to this offering is Talent Data Platform that drives the AI we use to deliver delightful user experiences. We can offer unprecedented insights into talent available and drive workflows to help candidates and companies connect. We believe talent is a company’s greatest asset and finding, engaging and retaining that talent starts with building meaningful relationships and delivering exceptional candidate experiences at every stage of the candidate journey.
About the Product Team
Our product team is critical to the efficient and effective development of products that our customers love. We currently serve some of the largest global enterprises across a wide range of vertices from tech to heavy construction. Product managers operate as the voice of the business and connect the desired business outcomes to customer problems and collaborate with engineering to deliver the best solutions for our customers.
The Developer Services team is the heart of the product. They design and build APIs that service both internal and external developers and manage the integrations that allow us leverage Beamery’s Data platform and AI across the enterprise tech stack.
About the Role
We’re seeking a Technical Product Manager to help us shape the essential platform that businesses need to solve their talent problems. You’ll be an integral member of our product team, working together with your counterparts in Design, Engineering, UX Research, CS, Sales and other teams to help define the roadmaps and plans that guide the team to build products that provide true value. You’ll be setting the standard for B2B SaaS products that not only delight our users but transform the recruiting industry, pushing the boundaries of the world of talent acquisition.
What you will do as a Technical Product Manager...
- Be responsible for and own the backlog for Beamery’s Public API and underlying data services.
- Help your team build the product our customers can’t live without.
- Own and maintain technical documentation of Beamery’s data model / underlying data services and APIs by collaborating closely with your engineering team(s).
- Create and maintain a strong customer focus for your engineering team(s).
- Foster a healthy feedback culture and strike the right balance between the needs of the customers and the needs of Beamery.
- Discover what your customers need, work with your engineering team(s) to develop a solution to their needs and work with our Customer Success teams to ensure the product is successfully adopted.
What we are looking for...
- Someone who will play a key role in the definition, creation and maintenance of a product backlog.
- Fulfils an important role in sprint planning and other agile ceremonies that ensures your scrum team(s) are delivering the most valuable product features in the most effective order.
- A love for data: You constantly define, monitor, investigate and respond to adoption & engagement metrics
- Continuously improving processes to enable team(s) to deliver the best possible product and features
- Experience in HR or Talent technology is a plus!
- Experience of Enterprise scale customers is also a plus!