We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihood. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we’re helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
At Beamery our mission is to put talent transformation at the heart of every business. As a category leader in talent lifecycle management, we have an opportunity to lead this transformation not only through best in class software, but through consulting our customers with thought leadership and best practice.
As Beamery’s Director of Consulting Services you will be responsible for creating and running a new global consulting practice across the US and EMEA. This new practice will be engaged across the full customer life cycle - supporting value engineering during the sales process, delivering strategy sessions and supporting discovery during implementations, and partnering with our customer success team to deliver consultative sessions to help live customers drive towards better ROI and product usage. Internally, you will be part of the global CS leadership team, and partner with other executives across the business - especially in our product , marketing and talent teams, using your domain and customer knowledge to help us improve our category leading products and services.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Establish the new insights function - aiming to grow the team to 5-10 within the first 12 months, as well as to bring in subject matter experts to deliver specialized consultations and create thought leadership collateral.
- Serve as a mentor not only to your team, but to other customer facing team members (e.g CS , PS) .
- Delivery of consulting projects which may include:
- Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Change Management
- Organization Design & Optimization
- Team Upskilling & Bespoke Training
- Process Optimization
- Design customer consulting assignments by working with commercial teams and customer stakeholders
- Design and Deliver market leading consulting products and best practice guidance for Beamery customers
- Serve as a role model in conveying Beamery Point of View, knowledge, best practice sharing, proactive actions, and creative problem-solving activities
- As Part of the Customer Success Leadership team you will play a key role in shaping our customer strategy and delivering a world class customer experience, with key areas of focus that include:
- Content Creation - Create content for use on paid customer projects but also “best practice guides” to aid CS teams and customers with engagements without paid consulting
- Industry expertise - An expert in all things Talent related, you’ll challenge the norm and push innovative thought leadership
- Revenue - you will have the opportunity to create a new revenue driver at Beamery by packaging, selling and delivering Consulting Services
- Enabling transformation - efforts will influence our ability to secure customers and enable transformations that fundamentally improve the way in which they operate
Who are we looking for?
- Proven Industry Thought Leader: you’ve already established yourself as a leader in the talent space, demonstrating domain experience through your writing, talks and presentations.
- 10+ years of Transformation Consulting Services, leading global enterprise projects and teams, preferably in the talent domain
- Passionate about the customer experience and committed to continuous improvement
- Proven experience collaborating closely with business leaders to understand the needs of customers and introduce solutions and processes to increase customer satisfaction and success
- Effective communication skills with stakeholders of different levels, departments and functional expertise
- A deep commitment to business and functional diagnosis and solution design
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
- Solution oriented and creative thinking skills to evaluate problems and to drive win-win outcomes
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Eager to learn and teach, and resourceful in finding solutions
- Frequent travel may be expected once the world re-opens