We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihood. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we’re helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
VP Customer Success
At Beamery our mission is to put talent transformation at the heart of every business. As a category leader in talent lifecycle management, we have an opportunity to lead this transformation not only through best in class software, but through a world-class customer success function that partners with our customers to drive advocacy, ROI and adoption. In your role, you will be accountable and responsible for customer adoption, time-to-value, ROI, and renewals, and will partner very closely with the Sales team to drive customer growth so it’s key that your team is constantly able to make an impact in the industry through the customer base.
As Beamery’s VP of Customer Success you will lead our global customer success and support functions across the US and EMEA. Your team will include our CS leaders (Customer Success Directors and Strategic Account Leads who manage our Customer Success Managers) as well as our Director of Training (who manages our customer enablement and training team) and our Product Support Lead ( who manages our global support teams out of London and Austin and as we continue to expand, remote locations).
About Customer Success at Beamery
The product we build is truly changing the way companies find and hire talent, and our role in Customer Success is to make sure that our users make the best of it and secure advantages in a competitive marketplace. We act as advisors and agents of change to our customers, and we bring back their feedback and requests to the rest of the team. We invest time in understanding our customer’s business needs, and think strategically about how our product can best fulfill them. Our goal? To make every single interaction with Beamery valuable and enjoyable.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- You are responsible for leading the Customer Success Management team globally, who work with our customers every day to ensure true business value is realized and the use of Beamery’s platform is optimized. Customer adoption, satisfaction, retention, and growth are your key priorities.
- You will be an executive sponsor to some of our largest customers and will manage strategic relationships with CHROs and Heads of Talent at fortune 500 organizations.
- You identify key trends in customer behavior, and opportunities to improve the relationship and usage of Beamery, and guide your Customer Training & Enablement team to continuously improve our customer training programmes and certifications
- As a people leader, you are responsible for mentoring and coaching your managers on how to lead - developing and coaching your reports on leading 1:1s, conducting performance reviews, and supporting as needed in customer interactions modeling the behaviors necessary to ensure customer delight.
- You will partner with the Product Management team to ensure the Beamery platform and vision meets the expanding needs of our customer base. In your role, you will focus on delivering effective product adoption.
- You will partner with the Beamery Sales and Professional Services teams to ensure that the transition post-sale is seamless.
- You will collaborate with the Marketing team to develop case studies that highlight our customers' success using Beamery’s platform.
- You will be the “voice of the customer” and act as their internal advocate within Beamery.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an entrepreneurial, hands-on leader. You thrive when working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing environment.
- 10+ years of proven progressive direct management experience leading Customer Success teams - ideally including support and enablement teams.
- Experienced in creating and optimizing customer renewals and forecasting programmes
- You have experience with Talent Acquisition and/or Human Capital Management.
- You are metrics driven and use data to support all decisions, and identify trends
- You bring out the best in everyone around you - you lead high performance teams and are known for achieving results through others.
- People love working for you, and with you.
- You have a track record of building and leading successful teams of customer success professionals.
- You have experience creating highly-scalable and repeatable frameworks for customer interactions and engagement.
- You have experience training your team to be the best when it comes to account planning/management, stakeholder management and escalation management.
- You have exceptional client engagement skills and are able to establish strong relationships with senior executives across complex organizations.
- You have experience creating positive partnerships with cross-functional teams, such as product management, sales, professional services, support and marketing.
- You’re comfortable working with a global team and global customers, and you’re adept at managing workloads and team members across time zones
Location: United States (Austin or remote)