At Beamery, we believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
Our products are helping the world's largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire talent with our industry first Talent Operating System. Global leaders like Nasdaq, Autodesk, AstraZeneca and Workday run talent on Beamery.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
The Engagement Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful deliverables (e.g. charter, project/staffing plan, issue logs, etc.) and work with the customer project manager to resolve issues that stand in the way of project success. The Engagement Manager will also be responsible for managing to the agreed to budget and delivering the project profitably.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Become an expert in Beamery’s Implementation Methodology and leverage it on all engagements.
- Manage the implementation of simultaneous customer projects.
- Demonstrate competency in the Beamery product suite.
- Participate in the sales cycle when requested to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to those Professional Service resources working on your implementations.
- Ensure projects are properly planned and staffed.
- Work with the customer project manager to identify and resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes.
- Work across Beamery teams, including solutions delivery, customer success, enablement, product and engineering to ensure on time, high quality, profitable customer deployments.
- Ensure the customer takes advantage of Beamery best practices.
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
- Ensure the customer can serve as a reference upon completing their implementation.
- Assist in the transition of the customer from professional services to Customer Support & Success.
- Ensure the project is delivered within the budget outlined in the SOW.
- Present customer with change orders in the event they're asking Beamery to perform tasks that are outside the scope of the SOW.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience project managing HCM or related software within large enterprise customers.
- Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources or Talent Acquisition domains.
- Project Management experience working across cross-functional teams, including solutions delivery within professional services, product and engineering, and third party consultants.
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Passion for customer service and the customer experience.
- A growth mindset - the ability to identify where to propose new solutions to achieve long-term business value for the customer and Beamery.
- Previous experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company a plus.
- Previous service sales experience a plus. Successful candidates have a balance of functional (business) and technical experience.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay and stock options.
- 401 (k) package.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options. Gym discounts and whatever else you need to keep you at your best.