At Beamery, we believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, and our products are helping the world's largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire talent with our industry first Talent Operating System. Global leaders like Nasdaq, Autodesk, AstraZeneca and Workday run talent on Beamery.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About Customer Success at Beamery
The product we build is truly changing the way companies find and hire talent. Our role in Customer Success is to make sure that our users make the best of it. We act as advisors and agents of change to our customers, and we bring back their feedback and requests to the rest of the team. We invest time in understanding our customer’s business needs, and strategically think about how the product can best fulfill them. Our goal? To make every single interaction with Beamery productive, easy, and enjoyable.
About the Product Support Lead
As Beamery’s Product Support Lead, you’ll lead one of our Product Support teams and act as a dedicated support resource for our most strategic customers. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to help shape how Beamery evolves in our next stages of growth and bring your expertise and innovative ideas to life. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to develop the operational blueprint for Beamery’s support model and build to deliver customer excellence as we scale. In your role, you will be accountable for your team’s performance against KPIs (eg: time to first response, time to resolution), partner with our most strategic customers post-implementation during the hyper-case phase, and for ensuring every customer interaction leads to enhanced adoption of Beamery’s features and functionality. You will report to our Global Product Support Manager.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
As a people manager, and a member of the Product Support Leadership team:
- Manage and grow the Austin Product Support team
- Responsible for performance management, team hiring, team development, and employee engagement.
- Lead in the creation and improvement technical support processes and workflows, enhancing our 1st level support.
- Partner with our Engineering and Product teams to prioritise customer reported issues & feature requests, identify trends in customer experience, and devise strategies to streamline collaboration across teams.
- Partner with the Professional Services, the Customer Success Management, and the Training & Enablement teams to identify customer trends, and create process documentation, help articles to empower Beamery users to troubleshoot questions independently. Develop a deep understanding of your customers’ business, competitors, and industry.
As the dedicated support lead for our most Strategic customers;
- Build, develop and maintain strong relationships with Beamery’s largest, enterprise-level clients.
- Act as an internal point of escalation for critical issues that might be impacting our customers
- Work closely with our most Strategic customers to ensure a smooth support experience
Who are we looking for?
- Hands on leader with servant leadership mindset and willing to work alongside team
- Proven ability to effectively work in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work on the common goal with others, support others without being asked
- Be able to think out of the box to come to adequate solutions to issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; the ability to distil technical guidance into simple, easy to follow instructions for non-technical end users
- A passion for customer service and a deep empathy for the customer experience
- Strong technical aptitude and curiosity about how things work
- Creative and adaptable to solve problems in a collaborative environment
- Curious and eager to question assumptions, and then take the initiative to find creative solutions
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, Tableau, SQL, APIs/Integrations are a plus