We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone happens to be born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we’re helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry-first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
As Talent Lead, Commercial for North America at Beamery, you will report to the Global Head of Talent and be responsible for leading a small US commercial talent team. As a true talent advisor, you share our purpose to deliver talent advisory, design talent attraction, talent sourcing strategies and assessment strategies that ensure consistent, inclusive, and transparent hiring practices for hiring managers and interviewers to increase our talent maturity and deliver great candidate experience at Beamery.
As a trusted talent advisor, you ensure operational excellence in talent delivery, as well as thinking out of the box in designing disruptive, long-term strategies for competing in the war for top commercial talent. You will also lead by example, growing and developing your team, building clear career paths, and offering stretch projects & assignments that support and stretch them to the next level.
Our Global Talent team consists of 9 talent experts that will grow to 25 by the end of the year in areas like Employer Branding & Talent Marketing, Talent Operations, Tech and Commercial Talent Advisors and Talent Sourcers.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Leading North America’s operational recruitment activities (100+ annual hires)
- Build clear mathematical workbacks to aid your team’s understanding of volumes needed at each step of the recruiting funnel and articulate input goals that enable the output goals
- Effective measurement of KPI’s and rigorous action plan to ensure your team meets weekly, quarterly and annual delivery targets
- Building an impactful diversity attraction strategy for building a diversity North America business
- As a role model of candidate experience, lead on multiple initiatives in partnership with the Talent Operations, Employer Branding & Talent Marketing team and key business stakeholders
- The first point of contact for Director and VP level business partners and strong collaboration with People Partners, ensuring we show up as ‘one team’ in our support
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly business reviews that leverage compelling data to tell a clear story on the health of talent progress against business demand, ROI on strategic initiatives, ongoing operational excellence initiatives, and more
- Build constant best practices on how we leverage our product, Beamery, to solve daily hiring challenges and build talent strategies for short-, mid- and long term impact
Who are we looking for?
- Proven track record of leading operational Talent Acquisition or Talent areas and successful collaboration with diverse business stakeholders up to VP level within scaling or hyper growth tech companies
- Business-driven and servant leader with the ability to balance empathy around mental health, wellness and work-life balance, as well as giving constructive feedback, insisting on high standards and delivering against KPI’s
- Build trusted relationships with team members, peers and coaching business stakeholders by adopting a solution-oriented approach
- Experienced in building talent intelligence environments from scratch and designing talent sourcing best practices