We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihood. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we’re helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
We’re hiring for a new Senior Manager, Marketing Operations. This person will own reporting, campaign execution, and technology strategy and operations. This is a highly cross functional role that requires strong communication skills, as well as the ability to switch between solving strategic problems, and managing tactical implementation.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the marketing budgeting, forecasting and planning process in partnership with marketing and sales leadership with a focus on delivering maximum ROI
- Own full funnel marketing reporting to provide insights on everything from program effectiveness to ABM strategy, and provide recommendations on areas for improvement
- Ensure data quality and integrity across marketing systems and properties
- Collaborate with demand generation and the broader commercial leadership team to plan and execute an end to end pipeline development and revenue strategy
- Own the overarching marketing technology strategy, as well as day to day platform operations
- Enable marketers to operate campaigns from inception to execution to measurement, with appropriate support and governance
- Work with sales operations to optimise critical lead and account management including lead/account scoring, routing and efficient handovers to Sales
We are looking for...
- 5+ years experience in marketing / operations / analytics / bizops roles
- Strong proficiency in marketing automation systems (Marketo preferred)
- Strong collaboration skills - works well with sales operations and marketers to define and implement programs
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Experience adapting processes, reporting and technology to fit an ABM model desired
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workstreams at the same time in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, paired with ability to tell narrative with data