We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will play a key role in designing and implementing test automation strategies from the ground up according to your exact specifications. You will maintain test system configurations and perform test executions while writing test scripts for complex integrated systems.
Our QA’s are on the front line, implementing bleeding edge test technology at a global scale. Our team delivers rock solid and highly scalable testing and are an integral part of the Engineering Team. We are binding creativity, drive and ambition to be one truly world class team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- Shape and maintain test automation strategies, tools and frameworks for mission-critical SaaS products.
- Advocate for quality and timely delivery using proven testing patterns and technologies.
- Drive adoption of quality assurance programs and systems with measurable quality indicators to reduce knowledge silos.
- Administer testing problem management process including monitoring and reporting and production incidents triage.
- Continuously improve SLOs such as number of post release regressions, regressions across CICD environments and regression suite duration.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Extensive experience in software testing and QA, ideally for B2B or B2C SaaS service
- Strong experience of test automation
- Familiarity in development & management of regression suite
- Excellent understanding of test pyramid and QA test cases design
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to troubleshoot issues originating from configuration, data and application regressions
- Experience of managing API tests using techniques like mocks/stubs & tools like Postman
- Experience working with Cypress.io or similar testing framework
- Experience of using cross-browser testing services
- Experience of designing performance/load test suite including using JMeter
ABOUT THE TEAM
Team Chicory is one of our newest teams that has been created as part of our growth strategy and expansion plans into Berlin, Germany. The team designs and develops features primarily for the Sourcer persona, these include Candidate Profile in CRM and the Beamery Chrome Extension application. The team has recently embarked on an exciting new project to rebuild the Beamery Chrome Extension in React.
Chicory is a full-stack team, with front-end, back-end, QA, UX design, and product capabilities. They are stakeholders in Beamery’s React-based micro-front-ends, and our monolithic and microservice Node.js back-ends.
We champion collaboration, discovery, and pragmatism. We work together openly to devise practical MVPs for product concepts and collaborate early and often with other teams to manage risks.
ENGINEERING AT BEAMERY
Beamery is a hive buzzing with excitement! We are one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK and London's top HR tech startup , disrupting recruitment with our Talent Operating System and building the world's smartest Talent Data Platform driving intelligence, insights and innovation around candidates, skillsets, diversity and more. Our customers include renowned brands (Nasdaq, AstraZeneca, Zoom, Zalando, Grab), undisclosed names (some of the world's largest organizations!) and many more coming on board in 2021.
Our team includes alumni from Spotify, PayPal, NVIDIA, DAZN, ORACLE, Starling Bank, etc. and everyone at Beamery brings something special. You could be just what we need. We seek and welcome people from diverse backgrounds who bring with them a variety of work and life experiences. We recognize there’s a lot of work to be done and we’re constantly looking for ways to bridge the diversity gap. We believe Beamery and the tech industry as a whole can only gain by providing opportunities to underrepresented groups and elevating their perspectives so that our culture, products and relationships are sensitive , inclusive and well-rounded.
Our tech stack includes Node.js, React, Golang, Kubernetes, GCP, Google Cloud Functions, Kafka, MongoDB, Istio, Terraform, etc. We believe in empowering teams to be autonomous and self-led to address our many interesting and meaty technical and organizational challenges.
People have joined Beamery for a variety of reasons: because of the category-defining product and the opportunity to disrupt how companies hire, because of the challenges and thrill of working in a fast-growing company while building out our engineering culture, or quite commonly because of the people they met in the hiring process and just resonated with.
Some of the things we’re working on this year include:
- Using artificial intelligence and a knowledge graph so recruiters can find the right candidates with the right skills faster
- Enabling data-informed talent transformation via dashboards that provide deep insights into efficiencies and bottlenecks in recruitment workflows
- Going from candidate-centric external recruitment to employee-centric internal mobility to help companies retain talent through internal opportunities
- Leveraging our Talent Data Platform to integrate with partners and enable them to use our refined enriched data to help our customers’ workflows, cementing Beamery’s place at the centre of the talent software ecosystem
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.