We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it’s our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we’ll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we’re helping the world’s largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
About the Opportunity
As a Senior Commercial Recruiter, you are an advisor, hunter, and closer. You will work closely with your client groups to develop growth and hiring strategy, and enable them to. You take pride in every hire and the results they produce. You are able to strike the right balance between volume and quality as you help Beamery grow.
Since we’re a company that builds recruiting tools and analytics, we want you to be deeply passionate about tools and bleeding-edge products. You should be able to quickly master new tools (Beamery included, if you've not used it already!) and self-identify as a power-user of numerous apps.
What will you be doing at Beamery?
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting candidates from sourcing through close with direct ownership for the growth of the product engineering team.
- Work with our existing team to build process and implement best practices across hiring top talent in technical roles.
- Keep our hiring bar high and be a talent consultant to both candidates and hiring managers.
- Help us improve and scale the candidate experience.
- Meet with client groups regularly to understand priority roles, desired competencies, team culture, position profile, and other key success factors.
- Advise hiring managers on sourcing strategies based on market data.
- Consistently measure and track all aspects of the recruiting funnel and effectively report to leadership.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in an in-house or full-cycle recruiting role for Commercial Candidates including Marketing or Sales, Account Management or Customer Success
- Experience working on a small team in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong understanding of the current technology landscape.
- Deep knowledge of the best candidate sources and a penchant for connecting with talent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (especially listening).
- Desire to expand your knowledge of our products and industry.