We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
Global Account Executive - Eastern Region US Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for hunters that have experience selling complex enterprise software products into the Talent Acquisition or HCM industries. You’ll be working with Global Heads and VPs of Talent Acquisitions of the world’s largest brands - we’d like you to focus on building strategic partnerships and selling not just a product but a transformational talent acquisition strategy. You can expect the sales cycles to be at least 6 months in length, most falling into the 9-12 month+ range. To be successful in this role, you’ll be responsible for breaking into your own accounts with support from the account development team, demand generation and enablement.
ABOUT THE TEAM
One team, one dream
At Beamery, you’ll work alongside incredible colleagues who are passionate about supporting each other and making an impact. One of our values at Beamery is ‘ Own the change you seek ’ and our Sales Team embodies this every day. If you're willing to ask questions, you'll find that everyone on the team is ready to help you find answers. you'll find yourself exceeding the goals you've always wanted to accomplish, both in your career and personally.
Transforming an entire industry has its perks
Demand for our products continues to increase, in spite of record growth over the past few years, whereby many of the world’s most recognizable brands have selected Beamery. As global enterprises face skills shortages and the war for talent intensifies, companies are looking to Beamery to solve these big challenges. While this is no easy task, with big challenges comes big rewards.
Joining our sales team, you will solve strategic problems, enjoy excellent earning potential, and experience opportunities to advance your career.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- Fostering new relationships for Beamery through your own account-based selling efforts and navigate key senior decision-makers within top tier accounts.
- Lead in-depth conversations with decision-makers about the Talent/HR Transformation strategy needs of the world’s most renowned brands.
- Focused on initiating, negotiating, and securing new and renewal contracts with enterprise customers.
- Work closely with our Services and Success teams, and Senior Leadership to craft success plans for your customers.
- Serve as the voice of our largest customers and will be regularly sharing feedback with the rest of the company including product, success and marketing teams
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have been successfully selling complex enterprise-grade SaaS solutions to the world’s largest global brands for at least 5+ 10 years; prior experience in a startup/scaleup disruptive and/or SaaS, Recruitment, HR, or AI tech environment ideal
- We’d be super excited to see a background in HR or Recruitment strategy, ideally with a focus on consultancy and/or leading/supporting business transformation projects
- We’d love to see a proven record of success liaising relationships with key C-level stakeholders
- You can demonstrate repeatable success in driving net-new business with top tier accounts: you’re the kind of person who is used to navigating complex sales cycles, bringing in seven-figure deals, and building lasting relationships with global brands
- You have a point of view but you don’t let ego get in the way— our culture of collaboration is important to us and we work to preserve it.
- As with all top-tier commercial roles, confidence, drive, and thriving in often ambiguous environments will be key to success and you’ll be delighted to embrace significant amounts of autonomy
- You are an excellent communicator — we value good storytelling at Beamery.
- You have a strong track record of success and leadership in previous roles and/or educational career, and you are not shy about taking ownership of new responsibilities.
- You have a point of view, but you don’t let ego get in the way — our culture of collaboration is important to us, and we work to preserve it.
- You possess the ability to manage multiple conversations simultaneously at various stages of engagement, and you make sure that those conversations bring value to your customer.
- We’d be extra excited to see your passion for coaching and developing more junior salespeople: we’re a culture focused on curiosity and growth, so our senior team members should all take responsibility for building and coaching our next generation of Beamery sales leaders
- You seek growth and learning; you want to progress in your career as a salesperson and learn to navigate enterprise sales.
- Competitive pay and stock options.
- 401 (k) package
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options
- Gym discounts and whatever else you need to keep you at your best
- Culture focused on ownership and growth
- Wellness days
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.