Regional VP of Sales (US - West)
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the world, we're helping the world's largest companies transform the way they attract, engage, hire and manage talent with our industry first Talent Operating System.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
More about the role
As Regional VP of Sales you will be a highly competitive and results-driven sales leader with an open, collaborative and team-based approach to leadership and management. Reporting directly to the CRO, this role is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the North American sales team and leading them to achieve aggressive growth and market disruption.
What you will do at Beamery?
- You'll be a hands on sales leader that participates in sales calls, deal strategy sessions with AE's and negotiations with prospects/clients
- Quickly analyse the current business, developing a deep understanding of Beamery’s product, it’s customers, their use of those technologies and the manner in which they are currently sold and supported.
- Review account and opportunity plans with US sales executives to ensure key sales objectives are met and regional forecasts are accurate.
- Take hands-on responsibility for driving sales growth across North America.
- Set clear priorities, communicate them transparently and translate them into actionable, pragmatic deliverables.
- Collaborate with commercial hiring teams and leadership to attract and engage top talent in the region.
- Provide clear and inspirational leadership and lead through example by building passion, energy and a shared excitement for the business.
Who are we looking for?
- A minimum 10 years sales experience
- A minimum of 5 years sales management / leadership experience
- Must have previously lead sales teams that close $500K to over $1M deals
- Have held sales team quota of over $20M
- Demonstrated success in leading high-performing sales teams within a Software-as-a-Service / enterprise software sales environment
- Must have previously led a $20M (minimum) ARR sales organization with 50%+ growth rates
- Success adapting and growing in fast-growing and changing environments
- A history of hiring, developing and retaining exceptional talent
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales processes and best practices and strong experience with Salesforce.com
- Understanding of how to structure and motivate a ‘go-to-market’ team.
- Pre-existing relationships with senior executives of customer and partner organizations, with experience of engaging with them on business-critical issues.
- Accustomed to the demands of a US-led, fast-growth, quarterly-earnings-driven business.
- First class communication skills and the ability to win commitment and ‘buy-in’ to a common vision and clearly stated goals.
- Ability to instil the discipline of focusing on key wins, and the astute setting of priorities for the allocation of time and resources.
- A leader by example with a natural inclination to spend significant time with customers.
- Clear sense of priorities for marketing and communications to support business objectives.
- High-integrity and ability to build trust quickly.
- Strong commitment to building relationships and working collaboratively.
- Low ego personality and someone who values winning as a team more than self-recognition.