As our Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will play a key role in designing and implementing test automation strategies from the ground up according to your exact specifications. You will maintain test system configurations and perform test executions while writing test scripts for complex integrated systems.
Our QA’s are on the front line, implementing bleeding edge test technology at a global scale. Our team delivers rock solid and highly scalable testing and are an integral part of the Engineering Team. We are binding creativity, drive and ambition to be one truly world class team.
What will you do as a Senior Test Automation Engineer at Beamery?
- Shape and maintain test automation strategies, tools and frameworks for mission-critical SaaS products.
- Advocate for quality and timely delivery using proven testing patterns and technologies.
- Drive adoption of quality assurance programs and systems with measurable quality indicators to reduce knowledge silos.
- Administer testing problem management process including monitoring and reporting and production incidents triage.
- Continuously improve SLOs such as number of post release regressions, regressions across CICD environments and regression suite duration.
We'd love to meet someone who has...
- 5+ years of software testing and QA, ideally for B2B or B2C SaaS service
- 3+ years of test automation
- Familiarity in development & management of regression suite
- Excellent understanding of test pyramid and QA test cases design
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to troubleshoot issues originating from configuration, data and application regressions
- Experience of managing API tests using techniques like mocks/stubs & tools like Postman
Desirable experience -
- Experience working with Cypress.io or similar testing framework
- Experience of using cross-browser testing services
- Experience of designing performance/load test suite including using JMeter
At Beamery, we’re powering candidate experiences through innovation and technology. With over $40M in funding and key partnerships with organizations like Workday, we are prepared for rapid growth across our teams.
From the beginning, we have focused on building a team, not just a product. We are an ambitious, reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. As we work hard to achieve our goals, we all strive individually and as a team, to take responsibility & ownership to deliver solutions.