About the opportunity
As a Talent Marketing Associate you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop your skills as a marketing and branding professional within our talent team. You’ll report directly to our Talent Marketing & Employer Brand Manager.
Never heard of Talent Marketing? No problem. As long as you have a passion for marketing and people, we’ll teach you the ‘talent’ part. Our objective in Talent Marketing is to promote and communicate our employer brand to help us engage and attract top talent to work at Beamery. In this position you’ll have the opportunity to grow into a specialist in Talent Marketing by learning how to build and manage talent marketing campaigns, such as Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Email Marketing and Social Media. Working closely with our people and Talent Attraction Manager, you’ll also support us in building employee engagement campaigns, becoming hands on in creating brand assets, developing videos and creative content.
If you’re looking for a company that is disrupting an industry with a purpose far greater than just work, then Beamery could be right for you. At Beamery, we are creating access to opportunities for people everywhere regardless of where they are born. From building meaningful candidate experiences to hiring and retaining top talent, some of the largest companies in the world rely on Beamery to manage their Talent Lifecycle.
Still not sold? Don’t just take our word for it. This year we’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies. Global leaders like Nasdaq, Autodesk, AstraZeneca and Workday run talent on Beamery.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
What you’ll be doing
In Talent Marketing, no two days are the same. You’ll get to jump into fun projects, learning on the go and being supported along the way. Here are some ideas of what you’ll be up to.
- Lead on the setup and execution of our email marketing campaigns on our Internal Beamery CRM
- Build and manage our paid talent marketing campaigns (PPC, Social Media, SEM)
- Own the coordination and execution of content on our Social Media channels for Employer Brand - this includes LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram (TikTok experience is a bonus!)
- Offer copywriting support for campaigns and blog articles for our teams
- Building relationships with key stakeholders at Beamery to support their teams in promoting their jobs
- Analysis campaign data and share insight reports into the effectiveness of campaigns
- Support our our Talent Attraction Manager in coordinating and running virtual and in-person talent events
- Work closely with our Marketing team to become an expert in our brand
- Get involved in wider employer branding projects
- Work alongside our Culture and Experience team to spot opportunities to share internal ‘Life at Beamery’ moments and stories from our people
Who we’re looking for
Don’t worry if you don’t check off all the boxes below! If you think this role is right for you, apply and let us know why.
- Someone who is highly technical and that can analyze, interpret and prepare statistical reports
- Good project management and planning skills - able to juggle several campaigns and projects at once
- A passion for marketing, talent marketing and/or recruitment
- A creative at heart that loves to solve problems and come up with new ideas
- This role requires someone who is a great communicator with strong copywriting skills
- Knowledge of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram - TikTok is a bonus!)
- Someone who loves to create and share content
- A successful candidate will show us how they are self-starter, a team player, shares similar values to Beamery and can adapt in a fast-paced environment.
Some of our benefits
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget