We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior People Partner is accountable for leading and supporting the day to day people operations at Beamery. This role will initially help to shape the foundation and direction of the people partner team through leadership, development, and engagement of a small team of people partners. In addition, the incumbent will be accountable for providing People Partner support to an assigned client area, as well as the development and delivery of a number of key people projects for the organization including, but not limited to:
- Translate the Business Strategy into a People Strategy
- Performance Management Reviews
- Workforce and Succession Planning
- Leadership & Development Programs
- Acting as a coach for leaders and teams
- Onboarding Program and Retention Strategies
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- Act as an enabler for the business
- Support Beamery’s growth path by developing leaders and team as well as building scalable organizational structures
- Provide Sr. People Partner and some strategic business support to executive team
- Provide solutions to the business based on relevant analytics and data
- Champion the Beamery culture and employee experience through ongoing improvement of our programs & policies as well as be accountable for maintenance of company engagement and retention programs
- Development, updating, and maintenance of company people policies ensuring they reflect an inclusive ‘global voice’ across all Beamery work locations and remote sites
- Accountable for management of company benefit plans and programs ensuring employee needs are met and supported where possible
- Identify gaps hindering achievement of business outcomes and ensure business is focused on solving root cause issues through improving organizational effectiveness. ○
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions as and where required
- Develop and deliver a variety of leadership and employee training options both directly and via third party vendors to foster a high performing organization
- Lead fair and thorough investigative process for all potential workplace and/or company policy violations
- Function as a HR 'sounding board' for the company in relation to product development
- Promote and market Beamery products and company on various social media platforms
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- Currently active professional Human Resources Designation preferred (CIPD, CPHR, SHRM), preferred
- Extensive Human Resources experience in a People Partner role, preferably including direct support at an executive leadership level
- Proven experience managing and implementing medium to large scale People programs and/or initiatives across an organization
- Solid understanding of various employment legislation and laws across the main countries that Beamery operates in (UK and USA)
- A business leader, who is equally a builder of Human Resources solutions based on Human Resources best practices, as well as, an astute business member who employs solutions that affect the current and future performance of the business
- Facilitating strategic planning and development sessions as well as standard learning and/or training courses
- Ability to influence and negotiate successfully at all levels of the business
- Comfortable working both with great autonomy and as a member of a multidisciplinary team, as required
- Ability to travel and work internationally across Beamery work locations (primarily London, UK and Austin, TX, USA)
- Preferred location is Boston
- Competitive pay and stock options.
- 401 (k) package
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options
- Gym discounts and whatever else you need to keep you at your best
- Culture focused on ownership and growth
- Wellness days
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.