We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Beamery is looking for a Vice President of Revenue Operations to partner with leadership to create strategic go to market strategies to drive revenue growth through the use of data analytics, processes, data, and tools.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT BEAMERY
- The VP Revenue Operations will report to our CRO, but will also be in constant alignment with other leadership team members such as CEO and CFO
- Primary focus of the role is to enable us to grow revenue sustainably and in a highly predictive manner supported by a best in class infrastructure and processes.
- The role oversees the following functions and responsibilities: strategic and operational GTM Planning, sales compensation, general sales systems & process, sales reporting & analysis, Enablement, Deal Desk, and pre-sales management (ADRs, sales engineers, and value engineers).
- GTM planning:
- identify opportunities to drive revenue, prioritize sales efforts, tactics to streamline the customer lifecycle, and potential sales process improvements.
- Translate business and financial targets into sales initiatives and priorities.
- Systems & Processes
- Build out best in class infrastructure and processes for revenue operations: oversee systems and data administration and recommend tools to improve data quality, analysis, and reporting.
- Build out our deal desk function: responsible for establishing approval process for order creation, aid RFP processes, ensure data accuracy for reporting out of salesforce.
- Reporting & Analysis
- Consistently work with the sales team and finance to forecast sales and revenue and keep track of target achievement
- Own bi-weekly review of sales performance
- Define and measure KPI’s, create forecasts and build dashboards for everyone to understand the health of the business.
- Own all onboarding, sharing of best practices and training for new product offerings.
- Support the sales training framework and overall commercial enablement.
- Work with product and delivery on improving customer satisfaction and gaining visibility into product performance.
- Pre-sales management:
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve the efficiencies and effectiveness of Lead and Demand Generation and Enablement strategies and execution.
- Work cross-functionally with customer success, sales, business operations, finance, product, marketing teams, and other stakeholders to share insights
- Partner with leadership to strategise, operationalise, and analyse the impact of business initiatives.
- GTM planning:
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Extensive experience in revenue & sales operations from a fast paced high growth enterprise SaaS business.
- Deep experience implementing and working within the Salesforce suite of tools (Sales Cloud, CPQ).
- Proven experience acting as liaison between a variety of departments and stakeholders.
- Number driven and hands on analytical mindset; establish, track and measure KPI’s, analyse them and turn them into actionable strategies.
- Strong communicator who possesses the skills to teach and train new processes and workflows to ensure effective implementation.
- Background in banking or consulting is preferred.
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.