We are building a world where talent comes first. Beamery’s Talent Lifecycle Management platform powers recruiting, mobility, upskilling, diversity and workforce planning for the world’s most forward thinking companies.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. Millions of people are being left behind everyday in their careers, and we’re on a mission fix this by creating equal access to meaningful work, skills and careers for all.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We seek an experienced, passionate, and highly motivated Product Designer to help grow and evolve Beamery Grow internal mobility platform. We’re looking for someone who thinks creatively and strategically, and has had prior experience taking an existing product to the next level or taking a product from zero to one. If you’re looking for scope and influence in your next role, this is it.
Product Design works hand-in-hand with Product Management, Engineering, and Data Science teams and is responsible for the end-to-end core user experience that our clients and their employees around the globe have come to love. You’ll be responsible for transforming how employees explore careers and engage with development experiences, and how HR teams and business leaders plan, define, and staff resourcing needs. This is an opportunity to reinvent how work gets done, and more importantly how employees access and build rewarding careers. Careers play such an outsized impact on our lives, and you’ll help design and build something that has an impact far beyond the workplace.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partner with cross functional groups (internal & external) to identify customer needs, establish vision, own the UI/UX design, help ship products, and iterate based on usage insights
- Understand our key user personas and jobs to be done, how these exist and operate within our customer base, and then normalize user friendly experiences to deliver on needs and solve pains
- Invent practical and elegant solutions to the challenges that arise as a new industry develops, and adapt as the evolution of work impacts the solutions needed
- Focus on solid, rapid execution, guiding critical trade-offs in product design requirements
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative customer data to gather insights and make product design decisions
- Deliver appropriate design solutions to support needs ranging from smaller feature builds to conceptual roadmap thinking
- Help increase the quality bar of the Beamery Grow experience and contribute to our design system
- Be a champion for product excellence
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE IN YOU
- 5+ years of Product Design or equivalent experience at a high tech, product-driven company with a successful history of delivering customer-oriented and complex yet elegant solutions in a fast moving environment
- A strong portfolio that showcases a track record of shipping high-quality visual and interaction design work
- Experience in driving a user-centered design process and working collaboratively to ship end-to-end features at scale
- Creative problem-solver who can iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs using Sketch and Figma
- Enjoyment of tackling design problems involving user engagement, data visualization, and workflows
- A strong grasp of how data can make an experience more powerful without overwhelming the user with information
- Ability to adapt to change in marketplace, development process, and priorities
- Superior communication skills with colleagues, teams, and customers
- Super-smart, passionate about what you do, funny (or, at least can take a joke), and fired up about the market opportunity in front of Beamery
- Must be willing to deal with a small to medium amount of travel when that becomes a thing again. This will be to visit customers, sales prospects, and Beamery teams in other geos
- Stock options
- 401 (k) package
- Unlimited PTO (min 26 days.) + Federal Holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- First Friday of every month off
- Winter company closure between Christmas and New Year
- Fully paid sabbaticals after 2 years and 4 years
- Work from another country (up to 25 days a year)
- Monthly focused Personal Development Days
- Kindle and eBooks for all
- Annual company offsites
Learn about all our benefits here .
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.