We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll join a multifunctional Core Frontend team developing and scaling a world-class design system. Your work will empower designers and engineers of the company to drive real change in the Talent industry.
Every product designer at Beamery partners closely with product managers, user researchers, and engineers to make high-quality design decisions at pace. You’ll work alongside the design lead of the team to build an extensive understanding and empathy for designers at Beamery.
We genuinely care about people and value authenticity and kindness in our daily interactions. You'll get to be yourself, be valued, and be supported to continue learning and developing.
Beamery was recently named one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK, and London's top HR start-up. We're disrupting recruitment with our Talent Operating System and building the world's smartest Talent Data Platform.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- Shape the visual language of product UI at Beamery.
- Unlock delivery teams to ship cross-platform solutions at scale.
- Work through the introduction of new components and patterns end to end: from the initial research to visual design and documentation.
- Maintain and evolve the design library in Figma. Seek for opportunities to improve the designer experience with tooling and processes.
- Develop the brand and aesthetics of the design system.
- Establish a strong connection with internal customers through design advocacy. Collect inputs and feedback, provide the necessary support, evangelise the component library.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in building design systems, including designing components, documenting best practices and exporting knowledge to others.
- A proven track record taking on long-term projects designing complex digital systems or products that successfully solve user problems.
- A deep understanding and appreciation for the entire product development process, from user experience research through to detailed UI and visual design.
- Excellent and persuasive articulation of your ideas and decisions to other teams and stakeholders.
- A hungry self-starter who can collaborate deeply with engineers.
We're looking for portfolios that showcase live projects and clearly outline the problems you were tackling with your design work. It should highlight the process you used to get to a positive outcome, rather than just focusing on the visuals.
ABOUT THE TEAM
After more than doubling our revenue in 2020, Beamery created a dedicated Core Frontend team to build and scale a world-class Design System. We develop components, tools and processes to empower multiple delivery teams across the company to continuously ship high-quality products. We believe in a design system as a product and build it with genuine empathy to internal customers.
Beamery is a hive buzzing with excitement! We are disrupting recruitment with our Talent Operating System and building the world's smartest Talent Data Platform driving intelligence, insights and innovation around candidates, skillsets, diversity and more. Our customers include renowned brands (Nasdaq, AstraZeneca, Zoom, Zalando, Grab), undisclosed names (some of the world's largest organizations!) and many more coming on board in 2021.
Our team includes alumni from Spotify, PayPal, NVIDIA, DAZN, ORACLE, Starling Bank, etc. and everyone at Beamery brings something special. You could be just what we need. We seek and welcome people from diverse backgrounds who bring with them a variety of work and life experiences. We recognize there’s a lot of work to be done and we’re constantly looking for ways to bridge the diversity gap. We believe Beamery and the tech industry as a whole can only gain by providing opportunities to underrepresented groups and elevating their perspectives so that our culture, products and relationships are sensitive , inclusive and well-rounded.
People have joined Beamery for a variety of reasons: because of the category-defining product and the opportunity to disrupt how companies hire, because of the challenges and thrill of working in a fast-growing company while building out our engineering culture, or quite common because of the people they met in the hiring process and just resonated with.
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.