We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a digital native with a thirst to turn impressions, clicks and leads into actionable insights? We’re hiring for a new Paid Digital Specialist who will support the wider Beamery Digital marketing team to drive brand awareness, pipeline and revenue. You’ll also work closely with sales and product to translate their feedback into messaging and targeting that helps us reach the right audience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- Delivering and iterating our paid and programmatic strategy so that Beamery is always appearing to the right people in the right places with the right message.
- Identifying opportunities to personalize the paid experience at every step, leveraging our tech stack to create world-class paid acquisition strategies.
- Manage campaigns across Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, SEM, GDN, and Review Sites
- You’ll have knowledge and experience with CRO to help create a program for continual improvement that ensures our paid activity is attracting and converting prospects as effectively as possible.
- Good enough is not good enough. You’ll always be brewing hypotheses and experiments to ensure the way we’re doing things is the best way.
- Owning reporting and translating the results you’re seeing into clear, understandable outputs - you’ll make digital advertising accessible to everyone.
- Taking a target audience and knowing the copy and creative that will resonate for each platform.
- Experimenting on new platforms that complement our existing mix, whilst also maintaining relevance and conversion.
- Supporting ABM and vertical strategies in North America and EMEA and tailoring campaigns to support the localized needs of those territories.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in paid and programmatic or demand generation in B2B
- Experience with Linkedin Ads, Facebook Ads, SEM, GDN, Review Sites, Content Syndication, Media Partnerships
- Knowledge of LinkedIn Advertising tools
- An understanding of the copy, creative and landing pages that drive conversions.
- Experience using tools for programmatic advertising (6Sense or GDN preferred)
- Experience with Content Syndication and Media Partnerships desirable
- Marketo / MAP experience preferred.
- Previous experience with landing page optimization tools.
- Background in experimentation and A/B testing.
- Hands on experience with a variety of paid channels, and confident making recommendations on what works best for our specific goals and objectives.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work streams at the same time in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills, paired with ability to tell narrative with data.
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.