We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
We’re seeking a Product Manager to lead the integrations team to ensure that Beamery works seamlessly with other technologies to solve talent problems. You’ll be an integral member of our product team, working together with your counterparts in Engineering, Customer Success, Sales and Partnerships to help define the roadmaps and plans that guide the team to build products that provide true value. You’ll be setting the standard for B2B SaaS products that not only delight our users but transform the recruiting industry, pushing the boundaries of the world of talent acquisition.
What you will do as a Product Manager at Beamery
- Own the backlog for integrations.
- Represent product in customer facing discussions around their workflows and how they see getting value from Beamery during implementation.
- Synthesise customer insights and market intelligence to prioritise the integration features that would deliver most value across all of our customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Customer Success to build and then communicate new features and benefits.
- Collaborate with other delivery teams to ensure that new features work seamlessly with other enterprise technologies our customers use.
- Own the measurement of success criteria for Integrations and APIs by tracking adoption metrics and general usage of integrations.
- Own and maintain technical documentation of Integrations and APIs by collaborating closely with your engineering team(s).
- Create and maintain a strong customer focus for your engineering team(s).
- Foster a healthy feedback culture and strike the right balance between the needs of the customers and the needs of Beamery.
- Discover what your customers need, work with your engineering team(s) to develop a solution to their needs and work with our Customer Success teams to ensure the product is successfully adopted.
- Have fun with your team. Not only do we invest in team culture and chemistry whilst we work, we find opportunities for offsites and social activities.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years experience as a product manager ideally serving the developer persona.
- Demonstrated ability to create insights from a wide range of developer and customer feedback to prioritise the most valuable parts of the product backlog.
- Technical proficiency to engage with the engineering team and to translate business impact into technical requirements
- Collaborate with our Agile Delivery Managers to drive sprint planning and other agile ceremonies that ensures your scrum team(s) are most effective in execution.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to shape decisions as well as communicate with data to persuade stakeholders.
(Optional ) bonus
- Experience in the HR or Talent technology
- Experience of Enterprise scale customers
- Ownership. Everyone gets stock options.
- Top-of-the-line tools/equipment.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages.
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working options.
- Learning. Budgets for resources, books and conferences.
- Wellness. Monthly wellness allowance, coffee and whatever you need to keep you at your best.
- [Insert other generic startup perks]. Yes we have those… but what’s more important are the points above.
Most important: your career
Most important benefit is a career path in a start-up. We are growing fast and creating new opportunities to learn and grow every week. We have supported numerous promotions as well as internal mobility moves to help our top talent grow and stay engaged in their careers. If you’re looking for a company where you will be challenged, respected and valued; which is invested in your personal development, a solid compensation and benefits package, and working with a great team that doesn't play politics, this is an opportunity for you. Beamery is a team that gets things done, and has fun doing it!
Beamery is at a very exciting point in our growth where we are being positioned as the undisputed leader in our area. We are achieving this by employing people who are not only superb at their job function, but are a completely relatable, friendly bunch who leave their ego out of the equation. Along with that, we are a team who care about the right solution above everything else. You need to be able to identify problems, perform relevant research, prototype solutions and ship features… sometimes all in the same week!
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.