We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The mission for this role is to build a world class talent organisation that leads the way in innovation, best practices and our use of technology. You will play a key role in defining new ways of running a modern TA function and putting talent transformation at the heart of Beamery and our teams. You will be a strategic partner to our business leaders across all functions, leading a global team of talent specialists to build and execute our people growth strategy. As a primary customer of Beamery’s product you and your team will help shape our product roadmap and how we can bring new and exciting technologies to market for our customers.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
This person will be responsible for growing our talent team and shaping our talent acquisition strategy to grow our business. You will provide expertise, knowledge and training for team members and leaders to create a world class talent organisation at Beamery.
- Build a talent strategy and structure to support the evolving organizational needs as it relates to future talent recruitment and employer branding.
- Train and educate your team in order to become truly world class, deploying new processes, tools and workflows.
- Be a key stakeholder and user of Beamery’s Talent Lifecycle Management Platform.
- Create clear processes, documentation and data to drive successful outcomes.
- Collaborate with our Product & Design Team, ensuring that your feedback about our Platform is reflected in future product updates as well as in our product pipeline.
- Focused on partnering with business leaders to co-create and innovate to drive meaningful value against current and future business needs.
- Directly and indirectly lead a team of recruiters to drive key strategies across all business functions.
- Partner with senior leaders on a global level across all business functions, enabling them to translate their business strategy into a talent strategy for their function.
- Conduct extensive internal and external benchmarking to build, evolve and continuously advance the organizational approach to future talent acquisition
- Create an organisation that is a role model for our customers.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Highly experienced Global Talent thought leader who has seen and built talent programs from the ground up in fast growth, rapid scale environments, ideally in the technology sector at a top tier tech firm.
- Extensive leadership and team management experience with the ability to work cross-functionally to deliver company goals and objectives.
- Excellent talent operations skillset of building out new processes, data and dashboards.
- Extensive experience with talent and recruiting technology, especially newer technologies such as talent CRM, talent marketing, AI products and other engagement tools.
- Brings extensive experience driving large-scale change and talent transformation projects.
- Highly analytical leader, conducting own research and market analysis.
- Able to effectively communicate a proposal for a new market entry or direction to our executives.
- Excellent oral and written communicator, with the ability to build trust with internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- Ability to bring together and incorporate multiple perspectives to help foster a business culture that values the free flow of information and collaboration.
- International change leadership and strategic business partnering experience.
- Confident keynote speaker to connect, share and build the Beamery brand.
- Has vision, drive, diplomacy and the ability to drive change and transformation.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to think big and out of the box, to develop innovative ideas to drive growth.
- Competitive pay
- Stock options
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited Holiday
- Wellness days
- Private Healthcare
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- Dog friendly office
- Regular socials, food & drink
- Quarterly team-building events
- Flexible learning & development budget
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.