Beamery’s mission is to help companies acquire their greatest asset; their people. Our Talent Operating System lets companies attract, engage, and retain the best talent - it’s the one solution that enterprises need to deliver exceptional experiences at every stage of the talent journey, and build meaningful relationships with their future employees.
We employ people who are superb at their jobs and are a reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. We are a team that cares about the right outcome above everything else.
Are you a strategic Growth Marketer looking to own EMEA campaigns at one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies? Beamery is hiring a Senior Manager, Growth Marketing who will support the wider Beamery marketing team in ensuring that we’re creating strategic, ABM campaigns that help us hit our aggressive targets for pipeline and revenue in EMEA. Working closely with the EMEA sales team this role will be an integral part of helping Beamery achieve their next level of growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading EMEA field marketing strategy, own budget and end-to-end campaign orchestration including planning, executing and managing our EMEA field marketing programs to help us close business from key strategic accounts and reporting on results
- Leveraging and extending global integrated campaigns and programs focused on customer acquisition, retention, and expansion
- Working closely with sales leadership team to deliver marketing strategies and programs that accelerate deal velocity, increase deal size and drive new revenue from target accounts
- Managing regional events program including live and virtual events (webinars, roundtables, tradeshows and executive dinners)
- Reporting on the impact of your field marketing campaigns on account engagement, pipeline, revenue, and average contract value.
- Sourcing and managing relationships with regional campaign vendors and partners
We’re looking for...
- 7+ years experience in EMEA field marketing with at least 2 years in an enterprise-focused role
- Previous experience managing ABM campaigns
- Experience organising and managing large-scale event programs (virtual and in-person)
- Data-driven and analytical marketer with experience reporting on the results of the programs they managed
- Experience working with regional partners on marketing programs
- Experience working closely with AEs and sales teams across the EMEA region
- Strong problem-solving skills and project management experience
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B campaigns
- Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously