Beamery’s mission is to help companies acquire their greatest asset; their people. Our Talent Operating System lets companies attract, engage, and retain the best talent - it’s the one solution that enterprises need to deliver exceptional experiences at every stage of the talent journey, and build meaningful relationships with their future employees.
We employ people who are superb at their jobs and are a reliable, friendly bunch who leave egos out of the equation. We are a team that cares about the right outcome above everything else.
Are you a strategic marketer looking to own global campaigns at one of the UK’s fastest growing tech companies? Beamery is hiring a Global Campaigns Manager who will support the wider Beamery marketing team in ensuring that we’re executing on the ABM and integrated campaigns that help us maintain our world class growth rate.
We are looking for a marketer who thinks outside of the box with creative campaigns to reach our target audiences. You thrive in funnel analytics and love the science of marketing as much as the art and enjoy building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns.
Working closely with the global sales and product teams this role will be an integral part of helping Beamery achieve their next level of growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning, executing and managing our global ABM programs to help us close business from key strategic accounts
- In collaboration with the rest of the DG team as well as inter-departmental stakeholders, planning and managing multi-channel, global campaigns from ideation through to results and measurement
- Working closely with regional sales teams to build campaigns that help them drive pipeline from their target account lists
- Reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns to a senior audience and translating results into actionable insights for future campaigns
- Sourcing and managing relationships with external campaign vendors and programs
- Managing and reporting on global campaigns budget spend and ROI
We’re looking for...
- 4+ years experience in campaign management with at least 2 years in a B2B marketing role
- Previous experience managing ABM campaigns at scale
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo) and ABM technology (Uberflip, 6sense) is a plus
- Experience building internal relationships with multi-disciplinary teams and managing stakeholders through complex projects
- Strong problem-solving skills and project management experience
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- In-depth knowledge of running B2B campaigns
- Ability to manage several marketing campaigns simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills, paired with ability to tell narrative with data