We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
Central Time zone ideal / Mid-Market Nationwide
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Sales Engineers (Pre-Sales) participate in a sophisticated sales process from RFI/RFP to contract negotiation and closing. SE's play an important role building rapport and collaboration with customer, sales and technical teams throughout each project to ensure a tailored and smooth customer roll out.
ABOUT THE TEAM
One team, one dream
At Beamery, you’ll work alongside incredible colleagues who are passionate about supporting each other and making an impact. One of our values at Beamery is ‘ Own the change you seek ’ and our Sales Team embodies this every day. If you're willing to ask questions, you'll find that everyone on the team is ready to help you find answers. you'll find yourself exceeding the goals you've always wanted to accomplish, both in your career and personally.
Transforming an entire industry has its perks
Demand for our products continues to increase, in spite of record growth over the past few years, whereby many of the world’s most recognizable brands have selected Beamery. As global enterprises face skills shortages and the war for talent intensifies, companies are looking to Beamery to solve these big challenges. While this is no easy task, with big challenges comes big rewards.
Joining our sales team, you will solve strategic problems, enjoy excellent earning potential, and experience opportunities to advance your career.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- Provide technical consulting for Mid-Market Prospects in North America (nationwide)
- Educate on the value proposition of Beamery, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Be a resident subject matter expert on Beamery and products we integrate with
- Actively communicate with engineering, product, marketing and sales with respect to evolving customer requirements in the marketplace
- Improve the customer's experience through webinars, workshops and written documentation
- Ownership of technical RFIs and RFPs
- Up to 10% travel required as in-person client meeting requests increase
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Demonstrated pre-sales engineering experience
- Great if you have SaaS software solutions technical experience in a startup/scaleup (Recruitment, HR/HCM tech a huge plus)
- As with all top-tier commercial roles, confidence, drive, and thriving in often ambiguous environments will be key to success and you’ll be delighted to embrace significant amounts of autonomy
- You are an excellent communicator — we value good storytelling at Beamery
- You have a strong track record of success quickly communicating complex ideas around technical topics, dispensing product knowledge to C-level audiences in previous roles and you are not shy about taking ownership of new responsibilities
- You have a point of view, but you don’t let ego get in the way — our culture of collaboration is important to us, and we work to preserve it.
- You possess the ability to manage multiple conversations simultaneously at various stages of engagement, and you make sure that those conversations bring value to your customer
- You seek growth and learning and you want to progress in your career
- Competitive pay and stock options
- 401(k) package
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options
- Gym stipend, Wellness days, and whatever else you need to keep you at your best
- Culture focused on inclusion and collaboration
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.