We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Global Director of Customer Marketing . . . we are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Advocacy Specialist to help us in our overall customer marketing efforts, including customer advocacy, internal operations, and customer community initiatives. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of key marketing campaigns to help influence our company KPIs.
This Customer Advocacy Specialist should be comfortable working within a fast-paced culture with an appetite for collaboration and continued innovation. The Customer Advocacy Specialist should also be able to grasp evolving Talent Acquisition and Human Resource trends and generate creative ideas for these audiences. Having a creative and forward-thinking mindset are critical skills for a Customer Advocacy Specialist, as you will be responsible for developing new and innovative ways for Beamery to engage and connect with customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
The goal is to deliver effective Customer Marketing programs that will foster stronger relationships, increase advocacy, and promote upsell opportunities for our customers:
- Drive the execution of Beamery’s customer advocacy program
- Manage and own a library of up-to-date customer stories and customer references
- Own the development of bespoke customer onboarding pages
- Drive the execution of customer milestone moments across the customer journey
- Maintain customer awards, promotional merchandise, and recognition program
- Collaborate with Product and other cross-functional customer groups to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Identify creative concepts to build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Contribute to annual/biannual customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
- Participate in the execution of customer engagement programs, such as customer events, workshops, conferences, awards programs, and ongoing delight campaigns
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Early Career Customer Success, Customer Service, or Human Resources experience
- SaaS Tech or similar disruptive / software tech industry experience ideal
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels
- Excellent writing skills and passion for communication
- Strong skills and experience in developing customer relationships
- Knowledge in defining, developing, and managing essential customer programs to meet business goals and company KPIs
- Assist in building a culture for relentless optimization of customer advocacy through iterative process of testing, evaluation and adjustment
- Familiarity with B2B marketing and sales processes
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop trusted cross-functional relationships to produce results within desired timelines, scope, and budget
- Results oriented, self-directed, and acts with enthusiasm, resilience, and possesses a “can do” attitude
- Competitive pay and stock options.
- 401 (k) package
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options
- Gym discounts and whatever else you need to keep you at your best
- Culture focused on ownership and growth
- Wellness days
Beamery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or mental disability. Not only do we not discriminate, but we celebrate differences. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.